Hexagon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hexagon Interview Questions

Interviews at Hexagon

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

beware, these guys think they're uncle sam, they're asking you for full social security number, in the application

Interview Questions

• give me your full social security number   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

We spoke for a bit about the company and my experience but then it was entirely data structures an algorithms. The technical questions lasted an hour for two questions one was a warm up and the other was a graph question.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hexagon.

Interview

I had a great experience meeting with the potential supervisors; they were very professional and treated me with respect. Love this company and wish I could work for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you did and was proud of.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hexagon (Huntsville, AL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I had a lot of fun in this phone interview! I interviewed with a team and they had wonderful vibes. They were extremely excited about their production and the work they were doing. We ran through the traditional interview with a good balance of my interests as well as their. Then we geeked out with tech talk! This ran us into what they were seeing for the future of their production.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have with debugging?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hexagon.

Interview

Incredibly upset about how the recruiter handled this process. I got a call telling me they wanted to set up an interview, and I should be expecting an email. 2 weeks later, no email, I called back the recruiter, and she was out of office for 3 days. Called her back on Monday, and she told me she had not received my recommendation letter yet. What recommendation letter? She never mentioned I needed one. I told her I would get it to her ASAP, and just got a rejection email.

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hexagon (Huntsville, AL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and the questions and whiteboarding exercise they gave was very fair and thorough.

You go through some typical interview questions with the general manager and the designers in charge of the design exercise will test your thinking process.

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hexagon (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks, and I got a screen interview with Design production manager. She wanted me to explain my two or more works of portfolio.

Interview Questions

• What do you prefer working with a team or working alone?   Answer Question

Customer Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Kingstown, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hexagon (North Kingstown, RI (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, then long delay and then in person interview. They have you fill out all sorts of paperwork by hand and they send you all the benefits and vacation days etc. upfront

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a difficult customer,   1 Answer
    • how would you handle sales crunch at the end of the month   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexagon.

Interview

Brief questions about experience and then two whiteboard interview questions. Asked about basic database questions and data structure. Explained what their company did and how certain skills relate to their works.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hexagon (Detroit, MI (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Technical interview over the phone was basic questions very nice and pleasant. The interview was about an hour long scheduled on my convenience. I have not been contacted for follow up interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have with measuring devices?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.