Highmark Health Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 206 of over 206 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

They called asked a few things said they’d call back if interested the same day they called back with a in person interview the following week which was a Wednesday at 11 they let me know in the interview about the offer

Interview Questions
  • Relocate to many places that I can’t
    Answer Question

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

Interview was fine. They had some generic questions for me - but were mostly concerned with my prior experience. I somewhat felt as though they were trying to glean information from a previous employer

Interview Questions
  • Provide examples of experience in the vendor management space:
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

Phone interview was very laid back and friendly. Questions were to the point and they gave me the opportunity to answer them completely. I am still in discussions but expect something soon

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Highmark Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

1. Applied online on their website 2. Gallup "personality test" sent via email 3. 20-minute phone screen 4. Interview day with 2 1:1 interviews & 1 case study interview (4-5 candidates; panel of interviewees)

Interview Questions
  • What was one time in college you issues working with others on a collaborative project?

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

Had phone interview, and then three hour interview session on zoom (due to COVID). The interview had a team work section, and then one on one with a hiring manager (while over zoom).

Interview Questions
  • Q: What are you biggest strengths and weaknesses? Q: Name a time where you had to work in a team.

Highmark Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

Went well over all. Was offered job within a week. I’d recommend the organization for anyone looking in the near future. Very forward thinking and innovative. Industry leader within healthcare landscape

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (New York, NY)

Interview

Simple application process. 4 weeks later received invite for the written assessment. 1 week later contact by recruiter via email to interview. At first I thought it would just be a phone screen, but no it was directly with hiring manager. Got an offer two days later. Before I accepted, I wanted to speak with a peer, so they made that happen. All communication with recruiter were via email, which is nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Highmark Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Highmark Health in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview was great and I really liked the two managers I met with, it felt really promising. Tried calling/emailing them, and the HR department on a weekly basis to follow-up and got absolutely nothing. Wish I could’ve just heard from them that I wasn’t chosen and talked with a recruiter about other opportunities but that request was ignored so I moved on and got hired for a similar company.

Interview Questions
  • It’s been so long I don’t remember, but there was only maybe 2-3 questions and they were essentially about my background, how I would handle crisis, and what sort of therapeutic tools I was familiar with.

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Erie, PA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Answered background questions and was told about duties. Participates in online aptitude test. Interviewed with department manager. Was asked challenging questions. Very happy with interview and outcome. Beginning new career.

Interview Questions
  • How I would handle certain situations.

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

My interview was very typical. Discussed past work experiences and situational issues (ie. Describe a time you had to overcome a difficult task). I went through two interviews total being getting an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you faced a problem and how did you resolve it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 206 Interviews