Highmark Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 189 of over 189 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

Started with phone screening then was invited to interview at Fifth Ave. Place where I met the HR employee and eventually the hiring manager in their interview center. Very conversational, asked a few technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to work on a team
    Answer Question

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

Had a phone screen with a recruiter where they asked behavioral questions and about experience and general resume questions then a formal video interview with two managers about two weeks later. The interview was on a Friday and I received a call on Monday that I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Asked why I was interested in the company.

Highmark Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Highmark Health in Aug 2021

Interview

I spoke with the recruiter who then set up a Zoom interview. I attended the Zoom interview with 2 supervisors. Within a couple of hours of the interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to describe a time when I went above and beyond.

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

A talent assessment online, an interview via zoom and another phone call to accept job. It’s pretty easy. Don’t stress it’s more or less to see your characteristics to fit you with a good supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • They vary about learning styles, what kind of supervisor you are successful with and such.

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

First step was a telephone interview, and then an interview with the Director. It wasn’t too bad overall. It’s really hard to get an interview with company. The recruiter was nice and responsive.

Interview Questions
  • What experience did you have working right the DDDS population?

Highmark Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

I applied online, took the personality test, and then heard back about a month later from a recruiter for the original phone screen. By the time the hiring manager interview was ready to be set up I had to cancel because I had already accepted another offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Highmark Health

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

Good it was nice snd easy. No problems. General quest that is always asked. No hard questions or trick questions. I liked it slit and would go back again for another interview. It was nice and easy. It was not hard at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Phila, PA) in Jun 2021

Interview

wonderful...it was very informative re: company background, job overview and employee growth. loved the experience cant wait to become apart of the team..here i come highmark/bluecross..lets get started and move forward to the future

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Highmark Health

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Highmark Health

Interview

Everything went efficiently. The interviewers are very nice and welcoming. The whole process is smooth and pleasant. Follow ups are also quick after the interview. They all very good with communication and making the process easier for applicants.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2021

Interview

zoom interview with recruiter then with hiring manager needed to pass drug screening and answer quesions referencing health care . Was asked questions regarding how I resolve issues and how to handle escalated patient concerns.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2021

Interview

I was referred by a person already in the company. The application process was very smooth. HR contacted me to schedule Zoom interviews with eleven people (split into four different calls over a few days). I had a brief screening interview over the phone with the hiring manager and did the Zoom interviews with the rest of the team, including peers, leads/seniors, and the director. Everyone seemed very enthusiastic about the company, the team and the work, and I felt that they were truly interested in getting to know my experience and work style. Most of the time, the interviews felt more like a conversation than an inquisition, which was nice. I heard back from HR less than two days after my last interview.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were fairly high level and focused on how I approach and solve projects and challenges. They were interested in how I’d work with other people on the team as well as gaining an understanding of how my past work experience would help me succeed in this role. I didn’t feel stumped at any time and wasn’t asked any overly complicated questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 189 Interviews