IESA Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at IESA

IESA

Application

I interviewed at IESA

Interview

Bonne première approche, personne conviviale au téléphone. J'attends le reste de l'entretient pour pouvoir me faire une idée complète de l'entreprise. A voir comment cela se déroulera.j'espère que celà se passera bien, j'ai les compétences pour, j'ai hâte de voir la suite du processus de recrutement A voir

Interview Questions
  • Pas encore finalisé
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IESA (Warrington, North West England, England, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

A great process which is much more interesting than the usual application process graduate must go through. The process is a quick turn around than most companies which is great as it doesn’t keep you waiting for an answer at each turn. Application, phone interview, 1 to 1, tests, final interview and presentation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at IESA (Warrington, North West England, England, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

Extremely quick and effective, straight to the point. This process was nice and simply and the communication was excellent from the employer. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IESA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IESA (Warrington, North West England, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview process was three stages, which involved a huge amount of travel, around 14 hours of driving in total. There was a 2 hour online test too. A PowerPoint presentation was required at the 2nd and final stage. An additional company director asked to sit in on the final interview and my presentation, about 5 minutes prior to me starting. This was following my 5 hour drive to the offices in Warrington. The management team interviewing me were very much focused on me having a young baby and this effecting my ability to perform in the role, rather than my capabilities and relevant skills and experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why did I relocate to Somerset from Sussex, with no family there to support me with childcare.
3 people found this interview helpful

IESA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IESA in Feb 2018

Interview

Local hotel 1st interview . Hiring manager had little understanding of role or disapline he was recuring for. Very keen - desperate to get any one employed. Had little support from their line manager.

Interview Questions
  • 30 second elevator pitch about self

IESA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IESA (Warrington, North West England, England, England)

Interview

Chaotic. 1st stage to complete on line psychometric testing before attending face to face interview in Warrington lasting an hour. Was then asked to prepare detailed presentation to give to three managers at second face to face interview but after keeping me waiting over half an hour only one turned up and had to do presentation on my laptop in a hotel bar. Was then invited to a third stage on site - kept me waiting over an hour for a 30 minute meet and greet. Totally unprofessional and waste of my time. Wouldn't have accepted anyway - It took them 3 stages to decide I wasn't committed!!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birchwood

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IESA (Birchwood) in Dec 2017

Interview

absolutely terrible. the agency that sit in house almost put me off the role at every stage saying that they thought i was great but the CEO wouldnt like this or that so basically asking me to change how i spoke for them. i get through to final presentation - the whole time being told i would be expected to work 14 hour days and that was the ethic that was requested. for the final interview i was told 4.30pm - i was left waiting for the ceo until 9pm in the evening - i wanted to walk but had to wait and see what the wait was for. a ceo who cannot even manage their own time is not the kind of place i want to work for. i came away thinking wtf. being asked all kinds of personal and emotional questions about my life and childhood.

Interview Questions
  • what my relationship with my mother was like growing up and why i thought i had to prove myself? and this was the CEO Glenn.
2 people found this interview helpful

IESA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IESA (Warrington, North West England, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

skype interview, face to face interview with a member of HR, another face to face interview with an executive then what was supposed to be a powerpoint presentation (which never occurred)

Interview Questions
  • I got to the third and final interview stage with the company for which I had to prepare a presentaion talking about myself, how I would fit into the company and what I know about them. Previously I had a successful skype interview and a face to face interview where I impressed and was told to keep doing what i'm doing. So at this final interview stage I had prepared a presentaion about the company and I conducted additional research (as any normal person would), only to be told after a brief chat with an executive before I was supposed to do my presentation, that they wouldn't be taking my application further. Bare in mind this is just before I was supposed to do my presentation that I had prepared and had rehearsed for a considerable amount of time. I'm not angry/annoyed that I didn't get on to the graduate programme, because if i'd have been given the opportunity and they didn't think i'd be suited to it then I would say 'ok fair enough', i'm fuming at the fact that they wouldn't even let me conduct my presentation that they ask all graduates to make as part of the interview process to get onto the LIFT programme. When he was telling me why I hadn't got any further he almost seemed to take pleasure in telling me he'd done the same to over half the other graduates at this stage and didn't allow them to present either. As a whole this tells me the company is completely unprofessional, that their interview process is ridiculously flawed and that the executive who gave me my final interview is a horrible little man who takes pleasure in other people's failure due to his own lack of knowledge around how an interview should work.

IESA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IESA (Warrington, North West England, England, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

I was called on the phone by a recruiter asking me whether I would be interested in considering the LIFT program provided by IESA. When I gave him a positive answer, he asked me some questions regarding my experience (educational background, personal and professional experience, etc.). Then, he asked me why I would join the LIFT program. What was my motivation behind it? How would I define profit and loss? The final question/request was bizarre. Give me a sentence that comes to your mind (even if it does not make sense) that must include either blue or green in it. This would show an assessor how quickly I think. After providing all the requested info (taking around 20 - 25 minutes), he asked me when I would like to book an appointment for an interview in Warrington. The interview has taken place at the Centre (Birchwood Park, Warrington). I was not in the company's office though; the place was a canteen for the employees working around. This might sound to you amateurish, but the HR representatives I met were very professional. Probably they did not have the ability to use their office on that particular day. Talking to a lady from IESA's HR staff for around 40 minutes, she said that she was happy to proceed with the next step - I to be interviewed by the head of the HR herself. As a surprise, she said it should have been performed right away. I sat at a different table (a few tables away from the table I was interviewed) in the canteen, and after 10 minutes the other lady came and started with her questions. Both of them mainly asked about my past, my experience, my motivations, my ambitions, and so on. The final few questions they asked me were what I did know about IESA as a business, and what did I know about the LIFT program.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself going through the years starting from year 4.
1 person found this interview helpful

IESA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IESA (Warrington, North West England, England, England)

Interview

Before the interview, I had to submit a CV. I then got in contact with a company called the curve group responsible for recruiting new people. Eventually was granted an interview with the head of HR of iesa.

Interview Questions
  • 1) What do you know about iesa? 2) Describe a time you showed leadership. 3) What responsibility will your
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews