IESA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 4 Jan 2019

3.1

Senior Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IESA (Warrington, North West England, England).

Interview

Phone interview from agency
    Face2Face from agency
    Face2Face company position
    Online testing
    Presentation to board
    CEO interview

Really poor overall process.

Agency didnt ask any relevent experience Q's, seemed to explore my opinion on working late, long hours and unreasonable bosses.

Online testing was standard

F2F with Snr Mgmt and presentations were poorly organised my company, they were late for the interviews, provided a poor impression of the workplace, evaded Q's such as culture, reason for open position, etc.

CEO interview was bizzare and was extremely late for it and made me want to leave as it is unprofessional. He asked some very inappropriate and illegal Q's. Although I wasnt bothered by them, it was clear, he either didnt know the boundary or didnt care for it. Both in my opinion are not acceptable.

They didnt barter with salary either, I asked over the odds and they said yes, almost seemed desperate to get me.

Benefits Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IESA in February 2018.

Interview

Local hotel 1st interview . Hiring manager had little understanding of role or disapline he was recuring for. Very keen - desperate to get any one employed. Had little support from their line manager.

Interview Questions

• 30 second elevator pitch about self   1 Answer

Field Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IESA (Hemel Hempstead, England) in May 2013.

Interview

Contacted by an agency for the role in early May 2013 after they'd found my CV online. After answering some basic compentency and personality questions, I was put forward for the role and an interview was quickly set up. The job was field based so since IESA's HQ is up North and I'm based in Milton Keynes, the interview was held at a hotel in Hemel Hempstead. I was interviewed by two guys (although one didn't look up from his laptop!) and although I found them both to be quite abrasive, it went well enough. Looking back on it now, they spent a lot of time asking for examples of situations of where I'd worked extra hours unpaid and also how I'd handled difficult colleagues, which really should have rung warning bells! This was the only interview and I was offered the job the next day. Just to add that I only stayed with the company a week, as I found out very early on just how badly run it is!

Interview Questions

• The one that really threw me was being asked if I thought I was arrogant!   1 Answer

Field Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IESA in January 2013.

Interview

An employment agency had contacted me regards to a vacancy I had applied for and arranged for me to attend an interview. It was fairly local, I had been asked to bring my CV, no dress code was addressed so I had made it business (suit). I arrived sat down and answered some questions and then asked to do some tasks on excel to see if my skillset was up to standard.

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at IESA (Chester, England).

Interview

Initial Telephone interview with recruiter, feedback followed by f2f with PA to CEO and feedback received timeously. Final interview with CEO which lasted 2 hrs. Very interesting and factually beneficial.

Client Relationship Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birchwood, Cheshire

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IESA (Birchwood, Cheshire).

Interview

Telephone interview with in house recruiter, Face to face interview with hiring manager. Then sent an online Maths and English exam followed by personality test, Final face to face interview with COO and manager.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you dealt with a difficult situation with someone who worked below you   Answer Question

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IESA (Warrington, North West England, England).

Interview

3 stage interview.

1st stage -by telephone, by in-house recruitment agency, to review experience and potential suitability (30mins).

2nd stage - face to face with the Head of Department - again discussing work history, example of successes. Giving a broad brush overview of the company and clients. (45-60mins).

3rd stage - face to face with Head of Department and CEO.
    Consisting of the candidate a 10-15 minute presentation on why your right for the role.
    This is somewhat grueling. IESA will take this as opportunity to ask (what some may feel are personal questions) in order to ascertain your grit and suitability for the role. Delving into what made you, how you react in situations, what you would do differently if you had opportunity. if you have brothers, sisters. What your upbringing was like - did you have to work for things you wanted /needed or did you have easy.

Prompt decision making and offer provided following the process.

Interview Questions

• What was your family upbringing like, do you have siblings.   1 Answer

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IESA (Warrington, North West England, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was three stages, which involved a huge amount of travel, around 14 hours of driving in total. There was a 2 hour online test too.
    A PowerPoint presentation was required at the 2nd and final stage.
    An additional company director asked to sit in on the final interview and my presentation, about 5 minutes prior to me starting. This was following my 5 hour drive to the offices in Warrington. The management team interviewing me were very much focused on me having a young baby and this effecting my ability to perform in the role, rather than my capabilities and relevant skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did I relocate to Somerset from Sussex, with no family there to support me with childcare.   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IESA (Warrington, North West England, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, 1st interview with H.R. 2nd interview with CEO. Don't waste your time. The CEO is rude and asks totally inappropriate questions. Was late to the interview. The impression he gave was so bad I would have refused to work for him, even if I had been offered a job here. Swerve at all costs.

Head of Shared Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birchwood, Cheshire

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IESA (Birchwood, Cheshire) in December 2017.

Interview

absolutely terrible. the agency that sit in house almost put me off the role at every stage saying that they thought i was great but the CEO wouldnt like this or that so basically asking me to change how i spoke for them. i get through to final presentation - the whole time being told i would be expected to work 14 hour days and that was the ethic that was requested. for the final interview i was told 4.30pm - i was left waiting for the ceo until 9pm in the evening - i wanted to walk but had to wait and see what the wait was for. a ceo who cannot even manage their own time is not the kind of place i want to work for. i came away thinking wtf. being asked all kinds of personal and emotional questions about my life and childhood.

Interview Questions

• what my relationship with my mother was like growing up and why i thought i had to prove myself? and this was the CEO Glenn.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.