IHS Markit Interview Questions

Updated 3 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at IHS Markit

HardAverageEasy
Found 711 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IHS Markit (Southfield, MI)

Interview

Was very simple i'll been around here 24 years so not a good test as we were bought 2 times since I started and was interviewed. 6 people were in the room each asked 1 question

Interview Questions
  • I was asked Kirk or Picard.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IHS Markit (United States)

Interview

The interviewers were extremely easy-going and I had a great time speaking with them. It was more like a chat than an interview if I am were to be honest. I would love to work in an environment like this.

Interview Questions
IHS Markit
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at IHS Markit (United States)

Interview

The interview process asks what you know about KYC, what you have done that makes you a good fit for the role, and how good you are at test taking. The test taking part is to ensure you can pass the two tests that will qualify you to be an analyst.

Interview Questions
IHS Markit
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHS Markit (India)

Interview

It was good. There were two rounds. I was asked different finance basic questions. Mainly related to my resume and past work knowledge. They were polite and helpful in getting you to answer their questions

Interview Questions
IHS Markit
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IHS Markit (United Kingdom)

Interview

I arrived, checked in, they brought me through, introduced me to the interview panel, asked me a variety of questions most of which are standard interview questions, I had prepped for the interview so I expected most of them.

Interview Questions
IHS Markit
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IHS Markit (Hyderābād) in Feb 2021

Interview

Wrost experience . If interview is scheduled is on Saturday . Please dont attend or reschedule it . Interviewer is not all interested to take the interview. He was 5 mins late for the interview. He is not even interested to listen to the answers . Funny thing is , Interview for C#. He is asking difference between static and final keyword . No feedback given

Interview Questions
  • 1. Difference between Interface and Abstraction. 2. Rest API question regarding automation 3.Different responses codes in API testing 3. Asked to write a program "Accept two array of strings and sort the arrays in ascending order and convert the both the arrays to Key value pair "
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IHS Markit (Noida) in Feb 2021

Interview

I was approached through a recruitment consultant. Had a brief chat about the job role. Then a technical interview with the director of the company. Post which another round of interview with 2 people from Frankfurt.

Interview Questions
IHS Markit
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IHS Markit (India)

Interview

Average interview process focussing on data structures, basic algorithms and core Java concepts. Went through 2 technical rounds out of which first one covered basic concepts and second a little detailed one.

Interview Questions
IHS Markit
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong
Application

I interviewed at IHS Markit (Hong Kong)

Interview

There are 3 rounds of face to face interview and no written test is required. The first round of interview is with direct manager. The second round of interview is with senior management. The final round of interview is with Human Resources.

Interview Questions
IHS Markit
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHS Markit (India)

Interview

Initial Round with HR for normal discussion about the role and to check if candidate would fit within the organisation, Second Round- Technical round with three Panelists- Director, Senior Analyst and Manager Pretty Basic questions from past experiences and about skills you have written in your resume

Interview Questions
IHS Markit
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IHS Markit (Bangalore)

Interview

Interview process took just one day. There were 3 rounds of interview. In first round two interviewers (SE and SSE) took the interview, 2nd round manager took the interview and in 3rd round again two SSEs took the interview. Interview question were simple only.

Interview Questions
  • Few basics programs were there eg. Fibonacci, series etc. Some general ability questions asked by manager. Few basics questions from any programming language in that I was specialized.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 711 Interviews