IRIS Software Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Recruitment Agency11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

IRIS Software Group

Application

I interviewed at IRIS Software Group

Interview

Basic phone screen, followed by interviews, which included group interviews in which teamwork is tested, you also need to make a presentation conclude with a final stage interview with the usual behavioural questions

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at iris
    Answer Question

IRIS Software Group

Application

I interviewed at IRIS Software Group

Interview

They cancelled my interview the night before, on the grounds that I was not eligible for a visa. However, I had detailed this information in the application form and they should have been aware of it before the interview was offered.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

IRIS Software Group

Application

I interviewed at IRIS Software Group

Interview

Only a single interview, apparently there's a test to do aswell but I never had to do one. The interview was about an hour and a half and they tested my technical knowledge.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (Manchester, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

A 15 minute CCAT test followed by a 1 hour one-to-one interview followed by a 3 hour group interview which included a short presentation which you had to give about yourself followed by a final 90 minute interview which included competency questions and a short 15 minute exercise. The reason I have given a negative rating for this company is that they clearly don't value potential employees at all, the interviewer promised me that they'd forward my questions about the company to the right people and when I asked them a week later I was shocked to find that they didn't forward the questions at all, they told me that they'd let me know if I did or didn't get the position after I had my 90 minute interview with them and I only found out 2 whole weeks after that. This company wasted my time and I don't want them to waste yours.

Interview Questions
  • Why software development? Why IRIS? If you could be a superhero or have a super power, what would it be?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Invited to speak to two senior stakeholders around CV. Was told I would be progressed to next round to talk to further stakeholders. Didn't hear back for 2 weeks. Chased HR person, still nothing. Chased after 4 weeks and was told I would get feedback. 6 weeks later and still unclear as to why I haven't heard back from IRIS

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

I applied at the beginning of August 2021. The full process was over at the end of September 2021. Online personality and aptitude test 1 hour interview with the recruiter Involved general HR questions and discussion about CV. 3 hour online assessment day with other candidates. Involved presentations, Q&A and a group thinking exercise 90 minute interview with software developers. Involved competency-based questions and an algorithmic thinking exercise. Offer received just under 2 weeks after final interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

IRIS Software Group

Application

I interviewed at IRIS Software Group

Interview

Prelim testing was easy. Second round was a quick video chat with recruiter, also fairly straightforward. Third round was assessment centre, lots of talks and presentations. We were then left as a group to create a new product for IRIS to promote, only had 20/30 mins to do this so had to be quick.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IRIS Software Group

Application

I interviewed at IRIS Software Group

Interview

I had 2 verbal interviews and a written test. Interviewers were nice and friendly. Test had 20 minutes time to complete. They asked questions about past experience and how I can apply it to current job specification. Interviews were short and no hard questions.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

IRIS Software Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group

Interview

Interview was very simple. Interviewer asked basic springboot questions like what is ioc? How does spring work? Autowiring, spring components, spring aop, spring data. Overall experience was nice. Interview was conducted on phone and the person was very polite.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Initial 30 min interview to find out more about candidate, the role and organisation. Interviewed by member of recruitment team. Provided honest and balanced answers to questions about the role and organisation.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews