IRIS Software Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

IRIS Software Group Interview Questions

Interviews at IRIS Software Group

1. Featured Interview

Interview

Interview process was well organised and communication from IRIS was great. The entire process was efficient with information and updates delivered quickly and to agreed timescales. It made the entire process seamless and easy to work with. I met with 4 different people during the process which was great as it gave me a really good feel for the organisation, culture and people I would work with. I appreciated the opportunity to spend time with the COO which certainly helped with my decision to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Examples of my experience in leading customer support teams in a different industry.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (London, England) in September 2020.

Interview

applied on linkedIn with CV and covering letter. Then had to do an online CCAT test. Then a casual chat over microsoft teams, which lasted about 15/20 minutes. Mainly explaining the role, didnt really get asked any questions. The next round wouldve been a group assessment online

Interview Questions

• When have you persuaded someone to do something they dont want to do?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (Manchester, England) in September 2020.

Interview

Before the interviews, there were CCAT tests alongside with a personality test. After this, there was a 3 stage interview- the first with a recruiter and the next two a group stage and then an individual interview with senior members. It was positive with great feedback.

Graduate Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group in August 2020.

Interview

3 stage process. Cv check and initial phone interview, group task, final interview and role play with hiring managers. Gave useful feedback at the end. Challenging but got something out of it

Graduate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (Manchester, England) in July 2020.

Interview

Lengthy and in-depth but you felt like you were progressing well and at a good speed. Always there to communicate with you and help make the process as easy as possible.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a career in sales?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group in July 2020.

Interview

The recruiter for Iris i had to deal with was one of the best i've come across. He approached me on Linkedin and from the first time we spoke he was very informative and genuinely seemed passionate about the company. Unfortunately my skillset was not quite what the company needed for this role but i'm hopeful there will be a role for me soon as whats been described in regards to company culture and your own development is super exciting. Alex who interviewed me was also very professional and passionate when it came to IRIS

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (Manchester, England) in June 2020.

Interview

Really positive experience from start to finish. The team kept me updated throughout and got back to me when they said they would. I had three virtual interviews and feedback and support was offered throughout , especially between the second and final when it mattered the most.

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group in May 2020.

Interview

Interviewed virtually due to COVID 19. Would not recommend this company, HR never bothered to get in touch to let me know I was unsuccessful after reaching the final stage interview with Product Director. Invested a great deal of time and effort researching the company only to be ghosted after 3 interviews a maths quiz and IQ test. Will never apply to this company again. Poor.

Interview Questions

IRIS Software Group Response

22 Jun 2020 – HR

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We would like to extend our sincere and heartfelt apology that we did not provide you with timely feedback on your final interview – this is out of line with the very high standards we pride ourselves on and we are very grateful that you brought it to our attention. Please rest assured we will be reviewing our internal processes to ensure we get this right every time, as we know how important this is. We would also like to thank you for taking your time to speak to our Recruitment and Talent Director this morning, and for gracefully accepting our apology. Whilst we completely understand your frustration, we hope we have done everything we can to rectify the situation to your satisfaction, and we would like to wish you all the very best in your future career. Kind regards, the HR team

Tax Consultant Interview

Interview

The whole interview process was very smooth and easy. I was kept informed about every steps of the interview process. The recruitment team was very knowledgeable and understanding. It was a great onboarding experience with IRIS.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langley, Hampshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (Langley, Hampshire, South East England, England) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview was very easy I learned a lot from my interview- The Interviewer was very nice. I applied through LinkedIn and got response within 2 days and it took a week for the whole process.

Interview Questions

• About my experience and then he asked me to solve one case study.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.