Imperial College London Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 295 of over 295 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Imperial College London

Imperial College London

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial College London

Interview

asked questions to do with the subject at hand. 20 minutes long. asked me to draw an example of the question asked on a whiteboard. 2 professors interviewed me. there was time to ask them questions at the end.

Interview Questions
  • draw out a mechanism on the whiteboard
    Answer Question

Imperial College London

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial College London

Interview

Short and sweet They were kind and made me feel very welcome, we’re apologetic due to the time difference, gave me a time frame as to when they would get back to me. Gave me a good feeling overall

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Imperial College London

Application

I interviewed at Imperial College London

Interview

1. Why imperial? 2. Why investment and wealth management? 3. When you led a team through difficult change? 4. When you worked in a team and changed mind of people 5. When you pushed yourself to overcome a challenge? 6. What are your strengths and weaknesses? 7. What will be your greatest challenge at imeprial? 8. What’s your greatest accomplishment? 9. Describe a time when you made a mistake? 10. What are your career goals? 11. Time management during studies? 12. What was the toughest during undergrad? 13. What are your hobbies and interests? 14. What motivates you? 15. What experience you have that will make you well-suited? 16. What makes you stand out?

Imperial College London

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial College London

Interview

Skype, online, 2pm uk time, one to one with a professor, took about 30 mins, was informed of the interview 2 weeks in advance. The questions weren't really bad, if you study hard on the right subjects you will get an offer. I did not get one, I had not started my physics 12 course(canadian high school) at the time of interview so I messed it up.

Interview Questions
  • Just academic questions. Solve limits, tell first/second order chemical reactions, draw free body diagram.

Imperial College London

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial College London

Interview

I had a first interview with two people which was an informal discussion about my CV, research interests, career plans etc. The virtual interview only lasted around 15 minutes or so.

Interview Questions
  • Are there any aspects of the job role that you would have difficulty with?
1 person found this interview helpful

Imperial College London

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial College London

Interview

Pretty basic interview, you’re given 6 questions, 5 verbal and 1 written. Got quite stressed midway through. You have 30 seconds to prepared and a minute to answer and 5 minutes for the written question. Interview process is done through Kiara

Interview Questions
  • Introduce Yourself
  • Your second choice internship has made you and offer but you’re still waiting to hear back from other firms, what would you email them?
  • Tell us about a meaningful community project or charity and how you helped in it. What have you learned about yourself from your involvement in these?
  • What was your biggest achievement and what did you learn from it?

Imperial College London

Application

I interviewed at Imperial College London

Interview

I was asked to prepare a presentation of what I want to do. And why I want to become a phd student, my background, my research experience. And why I want to do a phd at imperial, at this specific team with this professor.

Interview Questions
  • Research proposal, plans, equipments or techniques proposed to use.

Imperial College London

Application

I interviewed at Imperial College London

Interview

A chatting via Zoom, talking about your idea about why IC, why this course, why you. Some question about your internship and dissertation in undergraduate, Some question about your idea on the urban and world environment

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important environmental problem nowadays? Why?

Imperial College London

Application

I interviewed at Imperial College London

Interview

it was a video recorded internview. i was given 30 seconds to prepare after reading the question, followed by a 1 minute answer. there were 4 verbal response and also a written response where i had to draft an email

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Imperial College London

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Imperial College London

Interview

The interviewers were friendly. One of them let me settle down with casual questions and then we started discussing the paper they sent me. This formed the major part of the discussion. They want to help you get to the answer and it felt like a short lesson. To conclude, I would say I learnt something new and my interview was great. Decades of experience showed why Imperial is a great place to study.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss the key finding of the paper.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 295 Interviews