Intelligent Growth Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Intelligent Growth Solutions

Negative100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intelligent Growth Solutions

Intelligent Growth Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I interviewed at Intelligent Growth Solutions (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

Very slow to respond and didn’t consider for interview. Had to chase this one. Job was advertised for some time after. Thought I was a good match for the role on paper so quite surprised not to even have a short phone conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Didn’t get to this stage
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intelligent Growth Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligent Growth Solutions (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interviews were via video link. I felt the initial interview went well, and progressed through to the final interview with senior management. Unfortunately they seemed quite unprepared, and based on the questions asked, didn't appear to have read my CV. They asked a lot of management related questions which didn't line up with what I had expected from the job description. At one point I realised that one of the two interviewers was taking a phone call, and not really paying any attention! This added to my feeling that they weren't really very invested in the interview. I then didn't hear anything for quite some time, despite asking their HR department for feedback. It was only when an external recruiter approached me about the job that it was clear that I hadn't been offered it!

Interview Questions
  • Technical and management questions. Not many questions about my background and experience in the final interview.
Be the first to find this interview helpful