Found 34 of over 39 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.03 Jul 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsEdinburgh, Scotland
Company lives its values and cares about its employees. It offers a great benefits program as well.
The industry it is in is going through a lot of shakeups, which is causing a lot of turbulence within the company.
- 5.02 Jun 2023Regional Head of SalesCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearEdinburgh, Scotland
The dynamic business is bringing together excellence in multiple disciplines to create impactful solutions and service to the world of sustainable agriculture, at a time when it essential and challenging.
It is a fast pace and sometimes challenging environment that might not be to everyone's natural rhythm.
- 5.04 Dec 2022Business Development ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearEdinburgh, Scotland
- Positive vision and mission towards a more sustainable and impactful business - Great leadership, definitely making mistakes but open to discussing them and learning - Diversity and inclusive culture - Radical honesty where it is safe to fail and learn - Economic sustainable expansion, scale-up without wasting money
- Slow HR due to the scale-up phase mostly and multiple challenges to accommodate multiple work regions - Poor IT support in terms of equipment, special in remote work offices
- 5.08 Mar 2023Data EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsEdinburgh, Scotland
Very exciting domain and good work culture. People help each other and encourage team work.
There is no cons :)
- 4.023 Feb 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearEdinburgh, Scotland
Interesting company building vertical farrms. Quite good benefits, health care etc. Seem to care about employee well being.
The bulk of the software engineering teams use windows.
- 3.05 Jul 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
- New and exciting tech that never gets boring - Interesting combo of hardware and software engineering. One day you might be working in an office or at home doing some deep work, the next you might be getting your hands dirty in a vertical farm - A lot of good people - A product with a purpose and the chance to make a huge positive impact for the future
- Not very diverse - Lack of transparency between leadership and rest of the company - Communication needs improvement - Feedback doesn't seem to be valued5
- 2.04 Oct 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearEdinburgh, Scotland
Company culture, environment is full of great people. Good facilities
Travel quite often. Manager aggressive and unrealistic. No trust from Manager at all. Manager micromanaging every single task No 1 to 1 with manager3
- 5.011 Oct 2022Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)Current Employee
Exciting environment with a great culture, plenty of opportunities for personal growth in a company helping fight food inequality and climate change.
No cons -it is a fast moving environment but if you prefer to take the initiative rather than follow instructions it's an exciting place to be.1
- 5.014 Aug 2022Head of DataCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearEdinburgh, Scotland
- The technology is great and always improving, providing ongoing opportunities and chances to innovate. - The people are fantastic and genuinely collaborative - It's really exciting to be part of such a wonderful company
- The company is growing quickly so it is hard to predict what the company will be like in a few years time.
Intelligent Growth Solutions Reviews FAQs
Intelligent Growth Solutions has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 39 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Intelligent Growth Solutions to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
85% of Intelligent Growth Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Intelligent Growth Solutions 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.