Intercontinental Exchange Interview Questions

Updated 26 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Intercontinental Exchange

Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy
Found 138 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange (New Delhi)

Interview

When I started the talk with recruiter what my expected CTC is. He agreed to it then we went for 3 rounds. At the time of offer the recruiter offered me 50% less than the discussed CTC. It was wastage of my time.

Interview Questions
  • all text book questions on SQL and Python
    Answer Question
Intercontinental Exchange
Application

I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, was invited to send in a HireVue video interview. Then went through two rounds of interviews with the team I would be joining and with senior management

Interview Questions
Intercontinental Exchange
Application

I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange

Interview

Went well. Was quite a challenging interview, I applied at the London office, was shortlisted for a first round interview, interview was good. They make you feel comfortable, describe the entire process and workflow, where you fit in.

Interview Questions
  • What is VaR? How would you find out, what are its different methods
Intercontinental Exchange
Application

I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange

Interview

HR screen first. After the HR screen, substantive interviews. There were 3 interviews with the team: 2 with team members divided into 2 groups of a few people each and, 1 with the head of the group. Each interview was around 30 minutes to an hour long.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about background and similar work
Intercontinental Exchange
Application

I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange

Interview

Great experience interviewing. Lots of the questions were coding/technical, but based on what I mentioned in my resume, rather than cookie cutter brain teasers. Expect some white board coding and data structures questions.

Interview Questions
  • One of the questions was a Java whiteboard coding question about binary trees. I don't remember details. Average difficulty. The problem was well formed with no ambiguity.
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

1 interview with 2 managers. After the interview you have a conversation with HR that talks about the benefits. It was relaxed Conversation. Managers want to know your personality and if you are a good fit to the team. Be relax and be yourself.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, example when you work in the team , how you make sure you deliver quality work, conflicts,
Intercontinental Exchange
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange

Interview

First started off with a phone screening with HR, followed by 3 individual interviews with managers and a director. At last, the hiring manager gave a call asking if I had any final questions and told HR will reach out very soon with an offer package. A day and week passed but didn't get any updates or any type of correspondence. Two weeks later after a long silence, the HR person finally reached back out and announced that they changed their mind last minute and decided to give an offer to another candidate. While a verbal offer is not binding at all, to go back on their word and mislead candidates like this raises a huge flag. Personally feel lucky that I've dogged the bullet on this one.

Interview Questions
Intercontinental Exchange
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

There was a two part interview process. First was an automated webcam interview where you are prompted to answer typical behavior questions. There is a quiz at the end of the automated interview. Second part was an in-person interview where you talk with some members of the team. Questions here are more personality oriented to get a feel for you and see if you would be a match for the team.

Interview Questions
Intercontinental Exchange
Application

I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange

Interview

Three to four week process, interviewed with the team and then senior executives through HireVue (likely Zoom now). I was in another state so it was fully through phone calls and video chats. Three rounds in total, including an initial phone screen from a recruiter. Offer came about 2 weeks after I had the last interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about something interesting that you've read in the news lately
Intercontinental Exchange
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange in Feb 2021

Interview

3 rounds - 1st was a phone screen with hiring manager, 2nd was a webex with a manager from the team, 3rd was a webex with another manager. The 1st round the hiring manager he never showed - some mix up with HR. No apology or anything. Had to be rescheduled. After 3 rounds and couple weeks passing, I received a very informal rejection email after my follow up. I asked for any useful feedback, but no response at all. Not a good feeling from this company. The initial dropping of the ball on round 1 and no feedback after going through 3 rounds rubs me the wrong way. I'm totally fine not working for this company.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly general questions about my experience, and plenty of technical questions to test my product knowledge.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 138 Interviews