Intralinks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Intralinks Interview Questions

Interviews at Intralinks

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intralinks (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I had a total of 3 interviews which took about 3 weeks total. Everything seemed fine. I thought I was gonna meet them in person the following week after the 3rd interview over the phone. Everyone seemed to like me.

After the 3rd interview, I got an email saying they hired somebody else. I wasn't sure how the other person met them in person within two hours and accepted their offer. I'm not sure how that is possible. Usually a job isn't final until the candidate accepts their offer.

I'm still not sure if it was a mistake or just unprofessional. Regardless, I applied at their competitor Merrill Corp. I have contacts there too.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Intralinks?   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about Intralinks?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The recruiter reached out, and had an initial phone screen, and then spoke with the hiring manager in the following weeks
    Eventually was called on site for in-person interview with a lot of people!

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for some technical questions based on the position requirements   Answer Question

Facilities Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intralinks.

Interview

Two phone interviews that went swimmingly but an in person interview that was rescheduled 5+ times. I no longer wish to meet with this company. If you can't take 2 hours out of your day to meet with potential candidates, they are clearly not worth your time. Find a company that values you!

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intralinks (Waltham, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Ghosting employer with no respect for the candidate

Applied online and got a call from the recruiter. He scheduled a phone interview the following week. He asked general behavioral questions, work authorization, salary requirements, etc. The second round was the interview with the hiring manager for 30 minutes. I was asked about my experience and other situational questions. The third and final round was an onsite interview for half a day with the team members. 5 back to back interviews. The interview went well and I was told they will get back in 2 days. Guess what! They ended up ghosting me after that. I followed up 5 times and no response. No respect for the candidates' time and effort. I still haven't heard back from the recruiter( it's been more than a month) who was apparently 'super excited' all the time. I wish the recruiter replied to the emails or at least got back with a response.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intralinks.

Interview

Disjointed process that ultimately led internal team to change job description mid-flight, effectively ending the process with no real rhyme or reason. Their poor reputation preceded them and they lived up (down) to every bit of it. Stay away - they don’t have their stuff together.

Product Manager Interview

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me for availability and set up a time for a call. After that recruiter didn't call and when I sent an email that we will have to reschedule this call. No response. Have some respect for others time.

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intralinks in April 2019.

Interview

There two parts:
    1) Zoom Interview - the equivalent of a phone interview where I was told what the company and role is about. Standard Interview Questions.
    2) Technical Interview - mostly an overview of the projects I've done.
    3) Offer was Given

The interview was a smooth process, and both interviewers were very kind and authentic.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intralinks (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Got a phonecall after applying online, it was a normal phone screen, questions about my classes, projects, and knowledge of Java. Then there was an in person interview. Havent heard back yet.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intralinks.

Interview

I met with about 4 people. My manager, another manager from a separate team, the sales manager and the director of sales. The interview was relaxed, with mainly questions about what my goals were and what I wanted to get out off the job. Since it was a position with pretty high turnover I think they just wanted to know if I was serious about sales and if I could think on my feet.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intralinks (Waltham, MA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

First conducted a phone interview one week prior to in-person interview. In-person interview consisted of 5 in-person interviews across the HR team as well as one phone call with a remote employee working overseas. Each interview lasted around 1/2 an hour with a single 15 minute break.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you felt overwhelmed/how you prioritized different projects   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.