Intralinks Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 84 of over 84 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Intralinks

Application

I interviewed at Intralinks

Interview

Adequate the job function, the interview was run in different languages. I had multiple interviews with different team members and management. The overall process was well strucured and easy to follow, also the preparation.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for Intralinks?
    Answer Question

Intralinks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intralinks

Interview

Interview with two members of the engineering term. We talked about previous experiences and went over my personal projects. Afterwards they asked me some technical questions regarding React and python.

Interview Questions
  • Go over your previous employment and describe what you did there.

Intralinks

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intralinks in May 2021

Interview

2 interviews with the team. Both talking about my previous experience (school, work, etc.). Also had some questions regarding software performance and testing. After that I received a call from HR about the logistics of the internship then the offer in another call.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with software testing frameworks?

Intralinks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intralinks in Mar 2021

Interview

Email exchange with recruiter, initial screening call. After that, complete radio silence. The level of professionalism the recruiter showed really speaks to the quality people that work at Intralinks. Ghosting at this day and age for senior management roles!!! Do these firms not realize it’s a small world? Hire actual HR professionals please.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Intralinks

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intralinks in Mar 2021

Interview

All process took a week, the worse interview I had so far! First-round was with a senior team member, talk about my experience, basic OOP concepts, some simple java related questions. Got invited onsite for 4 hours interview .. complete waste of time only one interviewer was really prepared the rest was just asking questions from the resume. There was one interviewer that never ever needed to interview people, the attitude was horrible, never looked at the camera and speaking very quetlly .. asking questions that were asked 20 years ago, to make sure to confuse me and show nothing on my knowledge and experience. The interviewer not offered to ask questions, so I asked anyway... I asked what do you like about working in the company.. the answer was "I not allowed to share this information it compony SECRET" .. REALLY ?!! Don't waste your time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intralinks

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intralinks

Interview

The timeline was fast as they were looking for people to start ASAP. You go through three stages of seeing different managers, present a topic of their choice and follow by the HR call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Intralinks (Hyderābād)

Interview

Recruiter got in touch, Requirements were discussed and interview was scheduled. Position: Java Full stack developer Hackerrank online assessment : Then F2F rounds Round 1 : Problem solving + Core java questions Round 2 : Problem solving + JavaScript/node questions Got rejected after two rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Hackerank OA questions: 1) Question related to upper and lower bound of an array. 2) some map question. Round 1: 1) Two sum question without extra space 2) SQL join implementation in Java Round 2: 1) Longest palindrome 2) Prototype inheritance in JavaScript.

Intralinks

Application

I interviewed at Intralinks

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter first. Then he set up a coding test with one of their engineers. Several days after, had a zoom meeting with the engineer. Shared my screen to solve the problem the engineer said.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intralinks (San Francisco, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

I started off speaking with the internal recruiter and then I spoke with , 2 other AE's , the sales manager and the VP of sales. The communication was strong throughout the process. There were no curveball and communication along the way. The overall process was very quick , literally 2 weeks It far exceeded my expectations

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your sales process?
  • What would you prioritize to learn if you were to come aboard?

Intralinks

Application

I interviewed at Intralinks

Interview

Good and very polite. Questions was very structural. I am very happy their politeness and behavior. I like very much. All questions are straightforward and easy to answer. Overall very good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 84 Interviews