Invensity Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Invensity Interview Questions

Interviews at Invensity

2.6

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Invensity.

Interview

The process took 6 months. I had to continually email them to see what was happening where they would say "oh yes, you got another interview". Offer resulted in a part time job after 3 interviews which wasn't stated ahead of time.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Invensity (Detroit, MI (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The process was fairly straight forward. Started with a phone screen, followed by an on-site interview. On-site was roughly 3 hours, meeting with various people to go over behavioral and technical questions including background work and future goals. On-site interview included a 30 minute consulting exercise. After on-site, I was invited to two additional phone interviews, with the purpose of connecting with managers to see where I would fit into a role.

Response and communication from the recruiting manager was almost always within 24 hours which was very helpful. The whole process only took about 3 weeks, for the 3 interviews after the initial phone screen.

I enjoyed the interview process and everyone I spoke with. I was made an offer that could be considered average for an entry-level tech consultant in the area.

Interview Questions

• Technical Case Study: Client would like a smart HVAC system installed into a workplace. Explain from a high level how a system like this should operate. Touch on security, implementation, and cost.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Invensity (Detroit, MI (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The first step was an interview via Skype, this part was very personable and open ended. The questions were about my interest and motivation to get into engineering by education and then consulting.

The second interview was a follow up call with a business developer and a technical engineer from their Detroit office. I had a more technical discussion about working scenarios.

The last interview was in person at the Detroit office. It included discussion about motivation, long term goals and more technical topics.

Interview Questions

• Q: What qualities should a consultant have that can help a client?   1 Answer
    • Q: What is your impression of your previous work experience, positive and negative?   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Invensity in February 2019.

Interview

First round was phone interview and then I was invited for on-site interview. They told me to come to detroit on my own expenditure which I couldn't afford.
    The phone interview was super easy going.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Invensity (Detroit, MI (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I had two telephone interviews and a third on-site interview. The first phone interview was with a HR representative in Germany, and the second was with the Detroit office (to which I was applying). These were friendly, and mostly concerned with learning about my background and telling me about the company. It looks about 3 weeks between each interview.

The third and final interview was on-site at the Detroit office, about 6 weeks after my second phone interview. It involved familiarizing myself with provided technical information on a development project and preparing a 20 minute pitch. I really enjoyed this part of the interview. The interviewers were dynamic and informative; they gave an excellent impression of the company and the work environment. I also appreciated their immediate feedback during the interview.

Unfortunately, the offer that was made to me was incomprehensible. The salary was unbelievably low, and absolutely not competitive with any similar internship in consulting or in engineering. Additionally, it was completely out of line with my credentials, which sharply changed my perception of the company.

I hope that the company will evolve to become competitive in the United States.

Interview Questions

• To prepare a presentation on the development of an electronic hydraulic breaking system.   1 Answer

The company was unable to offer a full-time internship, and the offered salary was unreasonably low - not in line with my experience or credentials.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Invensity.

Interview

I had 3 interviews with different people from the HR team. Ask you specific questions about what you would do in hiring process. I needed to follow up with email a lot.

Tech Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Invensity (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

The HR arranged the phone screening first. She was very humble and nice. I got to know her and she asked some basic questions like what are my interests and where do I see myself in 5 years. Then after a lot of followup I got second round of interview at the Detroit office. There were two parts of that interview.

Tech Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Invensity (Detroit, MI (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

1. Interview 1 (Skype), general questions about you and what you know about the company
    2. Interview 2 (Skype), questions about why you are interested in the role
    3.Interview 3 ( On site), Case Study Presentation

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Invensity (Detroit, MI (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I only get first round interview.the process is on the skype from german. the interviewer ask some basic question. how much do you know about their company and how much money would you want.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Invensity.

Interview

First round with the HR, talked about what the job is about. Introducing the company and the team.
    The second round is talking with the team manager, asked more about your background and what's your value to the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.