Iress Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 98 of over 98 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Iress

Application

I interviewed at Iress

Interview

Good. It starts with a short intro to the company. Then it moves on to the group (about 5 candidates together), individual technical and individual behavioural interviews. Mixed coding and problem-solving questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe the biggest challenge you have encountered
    Answer Question

Iress

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iress

Interview

3 stages in total 2 via video call and then face to face; this was before lockdown Very friendly team and welcoming. Do your research into the company and your strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

158 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Iress (Sydney) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interviewer stopped the interview earlier as he found I'm not senior enough, which was fair because I was deceived by the recruiter and thought they are looking for mid level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Iress

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Iress

Interview

I applied the graduate program online. Shortly after I received an email about Code Challenge in Codility platform, which is not difficult. After that it is video assessment. I remember that you can retake videos and review them before submitting. Lastly it's interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iress (Melbourne) in May 2021

Interview

Interview was smooth, interviewer genuinely cared about your thought process and we’re not judgmental. You are given plenty of opportunity to showcase your skills. The discussion was frank and open.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Iress

Application

I interviewed at Iress

Interview

The professionalism, regular communication and updates and the interview process by the recruitment consultant and the team manager and team member created a lasting and positive experience throughout the recruitment process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iress (Melbourne) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had an interview with the Team Leader, Head of Registry Management and Senior Payments Officer. It was an easy-going interview, with questions regarding my work experience, time management, working under pressure and what I will be doing in the role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What work experience do you have? Can you work under pressure? Given there is a conflict between you and a team member, how would you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iress (Melbourne) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very smooth and engaging interview process. Few chats with the recruitment consultant then two zoom interviews with the team leader and manager. Regular communication and professionalism displayed by the recruitment consultant and managers contributed greatly to an exceedingly positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Iress (Sydney) in Feb 2021

Interview

Position was on Seek which took me to the company's website. The people team were very interactive with the process. Covid played a part as interviewing was pushed out. Interview by zoom then face to face.

Interview Questions
  • Relevant to previous experience and capabilities for the role.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iress (Sydney) in Dec 2020

Interview

The process was very smooth! Few conversations with the HR and one technical zoom interview. The HR was very professional and friendly. The Interviews were casual, full of information and easy going. Interviewers were very pleasant and knowledgeable. All respect to Iress for this wonderful team. Overall, great experience!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Interviews