Iress Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Iress Interview Questions

Interviews at Iress

2.8

Graduate Software Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iress.

Interview

1. Online application
    2. Online coding challenge
    3. Video interview - given unlimited time and trials to record an answer to one question
    4. Online logical reasoning assessment - 30 minutes
    5. Assessment center - 3 rounds (1 group, 1 with HR / behavioural, 1 with technical / puzzles + 2 technical questions chosen from 2 of databases, web dev, networks, security, multithreading + general technical questions)

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with someone you didn’t like? And how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iress.

Interview

Applied online through IRESS' job portal, and was later contacted by HR for a brief phone interview. Being successful, a video interview with the manager was arranged for the next week. Overall it was great experience, HR and interviewers were very personable and helpful/

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role?
      What appeals about this role to you?
      If you had a dream role what would it be?
      Things you enjoyed or disliked about university.   Answer Question

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iress.

Interview

They let me know about the result of first round coding interview before they asked further question about java programming language. In the end, there are some behavioural questions. There were 2 engineer and 1 product manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iress.

Interview

The interview process was split into stages.

1. Initial application

2. 90 minute Codility challenge

3. Sparkhire video assessment.

4. Final interview day: (30 minute Introduction, 1 hour Technical interview, 30 minute Behavioral interview)

Interview Questions

• 1. Standard resume and CV (from memory).

2. Various fairly simple coding challenges (the sort of stuff you'd expect towards the end of a 1st year/2nd year uni level programming course). Free choice of language, time limit, and fairly comprehensive automated test provided.

3. Combination of get-to-know-you questions, how-you--have-coped-with-challenging-situations questions, and what-makes-you-want-to-work-for-us questions.

4. For the technical interview, there was a wide assortment of, well, technical questions (do you know what x is, do you know what y is, how would you ensure your code is high quality, how would you error test...). For the behavioral interview, questions were structured around IRESS's values, and how you match up to them (with regard to your prior experiences and actions).   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Iress in October 2020.

Interview

I applied online, first interview was done via Zoom, and the second at Iress. Interviewers were very pleasant and knowledgeable. HR reached out shortly after and the entire process was very smooth. Everyone seems very helpful and really happy to be where they are.

Interview Questions

• Current job role/scope, strengths, weaknesses, why Iress   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iress in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was a great experience. Applied online from seek, received a screening call followed by an online interview. The best part of the process was that I received detailed feedback after each round of the interview and was able to get a good idea of what to expect in the upcoming rounds. The process was efficient and one of the best I have attended so far.

Interview Questions

• 1) ER diagram for a covid safe business
      2) General questions on tech stack and client-facing, bug fixing methods
      3) Questions to demonstrate experience.   Answer Question

Superannuation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Iress (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2020.

Interview

I was referred by an IRESS employee due to my strong profile and was recently rejected in a similar role within the company. Easy going and informal interview. Introduced the role and asked technical questions related to the job. Tested my database skills and my debugging thought process.

Interview Questions

• Name the ERD entities you would have within a restaurant?   1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Interview

The coding assesment is simple.
    Online interview through platform with unlimited thinking time but only one time recording.
    Online interview questions are some common questions such as: Why do you want to join Iress? What is the most characteristics of yourself that you think is suitable with the value of the company

Graduate Developer Interview

Interview

The first interview was based on a video interview. I was asked five simple questions about study and life. I had unlimited preparation time but I could only try to answer once. But no further notice was received.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iress (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2020.

Interview

Code Assessment + Technical Interview and Behavioral questions , After Coding challenge within 2 days I got echnical interview confirmation , 3 interviews are really really good they made me so comfertable to talk in the interview process, Today is my 2nd round will update after that.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.