Jio Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Jio Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Jio

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jio (Ghansoli (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

First GD, group of 10 students were made out of which 3-4 students were selected for next round. Next was technical interview were out of 62 only 4 were selected. Next was again another technical round followed by HR interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jio

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jio (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was pathetic interview. Hr was least interested to ask the questions. Most of the candidates from same panel were rejected . He was not in a mood to select the candidates.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Talegaon (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jio (Talegaon (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

It was Bad Experience. It was an off campus in Talegaon and it was devstating. The Rounds were a Gd followed by Online test and Interview. And they hardly gave us 3 minutes to speak in Gd and topic was Impacts on Social Media

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jio (Ghansoli (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process went on for 1 day. We were told to report at 9:30 in the relaince jio office ghansoli. Firat round was MAT and TAT. For Mat we had 60 questions and 30 minutes and for TAT we had 30 questions and 30 minutes.
    Out of 90 candidates 50 were shortlisted.
    Next round was F2F interview which was technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jio (Ghansoli (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

There was campus placement in April. More than 1000 students were appeared for 1st round that was aptitude followed by programming test and english compression.Easy logical reasoning question and 6 program to debug.only 23 students were selected in 1st round.Then they had face to face interview,whuch was technical +hr.After this round only 3 student selected.Last round was again technical round .Some curriculum related questions and program.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your self?
      What is bootstrap,css,dbms,datawarehouse,?
      Difference between database and data warehouse?
      What is middle ware,?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.