Johnson Matthey Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 133 of over 133 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey (Wayne, PA) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was great. I applied for Process control engineer but they offer me Washcoat Engineer. Onsite interview with other two candidates, the whole process took a week. Make sure you have projects to share and ask questions related to the production line as much as you can.

Interview Questions
  • a lot of regular questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey (Oxford, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

You record answers to questions, there is no human interaction. The questions are quite standard, previous experience, talk about yourselves, experience related to the job. You can record the answers as many time as you want.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about yourself Tell me your previous experience related to the job

Johnson Matthey

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Matthey

Interview

They sent my a link where I had to record 5 videos answering different questions, two minute for each question the question were about the company and about yourself nothing specific just general questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Matthey

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Matthey

Interview

15 minute interview based on competency questions and what I had done at university. Asked about what I do outside of university and work experience. Video interview via Microsoft teams.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

I had to present a 10 minute presentation on any relevant science/engineering topic of my choice relating to the job. Then followed technical and competency questions involving 3 panel members asking different sets of questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Matthey

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey

Interview

I applied for this position online on Johson Matthey website. I was invited for an interview using Microsoft Teams. It took 90 minutes. I had technical and STAR questions questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey (Cambridge, East of England, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

The whole process took 3 months. Applied online, and was invited to a screening interview a month after. Then, the second interview 2 weeks after. The second interview included technical questions. Then the presentation of your work and 1:1 with members of the team (all interviews lasted about 4 h). Nothing unusual here. The negative experience occurred after the interview, where the interviewer said he/she would go back to me within a week and no signs of him/her till a month later when he/she e-mailed me that they hired someone else. However, 2 weeks ago they added the position again on their website/LinkedIn. I would rather have found that I haven't got the position from them, instead of seeing it available again.

Interview Questions
  • A sheet with data (DSC, TGA, VT-PXRD, DVS) that you have to read in 10 minutes and analyse. What is salt, acid, base, pKa...

Johnson Matthey

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Matthey

Interview

The first one was a phone interview with an HR person for things on your resume, then in person at the plant with 2-3 people about your experiences and job specific things

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Matthey

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey

Interview

Initially had to fill out an application form with a CV and covering letter. Then I got chosen for an assessment centre which included a group exercise, a face to face interview, a tour of the plant and had to do a presentation in front of some managers and recruiters.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Matthey

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Matthey

Interview

It was enjoyable. Three on one interview with managers from three different teams, asked relevant questions and called back within a few days of the interview to discuss the results.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Interviews