Johnson Matthey Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Johnson Matthey Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson Matthey

2.8

Technical Support Intern Interview

Interview

It was enjoyable. Three on one interview with managers from three different teams, asked relevant questions and called back within a few days of the interview to discuss the results.

Interview Questions

Interview

They first went to ask me what I knew about the Company and what I liked about the company. Asked if I knew any employees of the company. They also asked how I can relate past skills, experiences to the sales positions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out? Tell us what you know about the company. How do you see yourself fitting in to the company? What are you looking for in a company?   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Interview

The entire process consists of the initial Phone screening+First round interview+second round interview (Panel interview). Be prepared for the related questions from the job description. The whole interview process takes around one hour

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and experience with chemical engineering   Answer Question

Quality Control Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey.

Interview

Group Intro followed by 1 on 1 interview followed by a (unique and not enjoyable) Group collaborative critical thinking project. Very difficult interview for the level job I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you were faced with adversity and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Operations Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey.

Interview

Virtual Interview: Can complete any time you'd like. Asks a question, then gives one minute for you to prepare, records for 3 minutes and cuts off. You can wait as long as you'd like before indicating you're ready for the next question.
    In-person interviews: One with HR rep, one with maintenance engineer, one presentation, one group activity. No IQ tests, written tests.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something creative you've done.   Answer Question
    • Given a written scenario where something has gone wrong with a reactor, asked to talk about how you would respond to the problem.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey (Taylor, MI (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

3 levels of interview - phone screen by talent recruiter, phone interview with hiring mgr., on-site interview with group of people. Interview questions were average, during the panel interview, each interviewer had a checklist of questions to ask while the others took notes. Went to lunch with the group for casual discussion then back for 1:1. Very professional and thorough. Actually enjoyed the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you turned around a difficult situation at the customer.   Answer Question

Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I received an email from a HR recruiter (about a week after applying online) acknowledging that my resume was received and that the Hiring Manager would be interested in speaking to me by phone. I then met with the Hiring Manager by phone, who was extremely pleasant. The Hiring Manager was very informative and interested in knowing more about my experiences. After about an hour of speaking with me, the Hiring Manager asked if I would be interested in a follow-up meeting to which I answered yes. The role seemed pretty exciting, and the Hiring Manager seemed like an excellent person to work for. On the day of the interview I met with the Hiring Manager, HR Business Partner, and Finance Manager. They gave me three different perspectives of the company, all of which I found insightful and helpful in deciding if this would be a good role for me. I asked a few questions, all of which were answered. I was told to contact the HR Recruiter to provide feedback, and that he would communicate a decision to me. I never did receive a call back, which was disappointing – an email would have sufficed as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about the role of a Sales Planner?   1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Interview

Had an initial automated interview and then an on site interview. On site interview was pretty fun. One presentation, one technical interview, one behavior, one group exercise. Final round was a Skype interview with an upper level employee.

Interview Questions

• Had to give a presentation about a topic they handed out. Technical and behavior questions were pretty standard. Mostly talked about previous experience.   Answer Question

Process Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey (Wayne, PA (US)).

Interview

Attended a group interview day where we were given a presentation along with an introduction of the company. After was a plant tour and then individual interviews. There were a total of three different interviewers, all which were plant supervisors and were once process control engineers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Matthey.

Interview

phone call proceeded to on site interview. took one hour. questions were related to background, experience, and aptitudes. explained the expectations and requirements of the role. overall simple and pleasant process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.