Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 17 Jan 2018
1,149 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

The hiring manager was keen to know about my book of business and how quickly I can hit the ground running. The company was launching a new division and demonstrating how I bring value was the main theme of our interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain the dynamics associated with provider-administered specialty biologics?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Davis, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied for the position of a Supply Chain Co-Op with their branch in Vacaville. It mainly composed of behavioral questions with a bit of technical expertise in particular to the three specific engineers they were looking for interns under. 5 people interviewed you around a table.

Didn't end up getting a response back, and it was difficult to get feedback regarding the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an experience where your input wasn’t valued, and you had to prove it’s validity   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Phone call interview. Mostly behavioral with a couple technicals. Decision given about 1 week later. Took a while after submitting application, but after that everything moved very quickly. Good experience.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

It was very simple and easy. I walked in and they asked me if I would like to work there. I said yes and was told that I had a job. From here, I began to work and the rest was history.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel to work?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

It was fantastic. simply the best. would love to do it again. i love writing reviews for my great company. Not much more i can say other than this is the best experience i have had.

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Two 30 minute interviews with alum from my school. It was pretty informal, they asked about specific things from my resume. Mostly behavioral questions about soft skills and 3 technical skills. Know their credo.

Interview Questions

• What are all the expenses that go into making a bottle of Motrin?   Answer Question
    • If sales are decreasing and you want to meet your target net income how can you do this?   Answer Question
    • Which is the most important financial statement?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Tampa, FL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process was long and the interviewer was very confusing. After a somewhat redundant question and anwer interview, I found out that the position was N at home position in which they wanted me to maintain a home office for 3 weeks !

Interview Questions

• What would your last employer say abou you?   1 Answer

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Moved very fast. Employer was quite motivated and countered another offer I received. My experience was memorable. The most I've felt appreciated in an interview process, which didn't seem like an interview. Immediately connected with the hiring manager, the team, security and human resources.

Finance/Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ (US)).

Interview

Applied online, 2 weeks later straight to final round interview. The night before they invited some of us to a catered dinner on campus to meet with alumni who are currently employed there. We got to network and ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had difficulties working on a team. How did you deal with that situation?   Answer Question
    • Basic accounting questions like balance sheet questions.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I met J&J recruiters at my school's career fair and interviewed with them a couple days later at my school's career services department. The interview was solely based on behavior questions. I was asked about my previous work experience and a lot about how I get along with others and handle conflict.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.