Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

1,709 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a digital interview, It took less than 15 minutes to complete. I recorded answers to three question within a given time frame for each question. they were just behavioural questions and easy to answer. Overall a good experience

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I had a wonderful experience interviewing with this company. It was probably one of the best interviews I've had. The interviewer was relatable and she really comfortable and relaxed setting with mostly behavioral interviews and a few critical thinking and scenario-based interviews. The interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How could you count the number of cups of coffee everyone in Manhattan drinks per day?   Answer Question
    • You go into Rite-Aid, there are some particles on Johnson and Johnson's Listerine. What do you do?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • How can you use your skills to succeed in this role?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you faced an ethical dilemma   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

First a phone interview then an in person. Technical skills tested and vetted for. They do a great job of making sure you have what it takes to succeed at this job

Associate Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Contacted the RSM through LinkedIn for an opportunity with another division but was instructed to apply for the ASC trauma role on his team. Started this process around thanksgiving. Initial interview was an 1.5 hours at office with a few reps who I would be supporting. Then a few weeks later another informal interview with same reps +an additional rep over lunch. Here I was given a case study to read and absorb and was told I would be tested and called randomly in the coming days on what I learned (screw size, various instruments used, etc) which I was able to answer all the questions with flying colors. The hiring process was put on hold over the holidays (which is totally understandable).

Throughout this process I was walking the fine line of checking in weekly, and seeming eager for the opportunity, while not trying to be overbearing. I didn’t hear anything from RSM since for almost a month from
    early December past New Years. Then the regional director contacted me to come in for an additional interview in mid January. When I came in for that interview I was explained that that role was being restructured and they were moving some pieces around (which is understandable) but they wanted to make a decision next week. I was competing with some MSC
    graduates - as one came in to interview after me. I did my usual follow up calls and emails in relation to the given timeline from the RSM, left emails and voicemails and never heard back. After a month of repeating that process weekly I stopped reaching out.

I understand that their may have (and probably were) more qualified candidates with more relatable specific experience to the role. But the ASC position in med device is there for a reason, for competitive and driven individuals looking to put in the work to break into the industry. My issue is that when I have been interviewing in a holding pattern role for over 2 months - and have established a personal relationship and line of communication with members of your team - to not have the decency to tell me you are going with a more
    qualified candidate or you simply don’t see me as a fit is unprofessional. The ghosting was a bit hypocritical after preaching communication and response time as the most importantattributes a rep could have in this role.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Interview

Met them in career fair and then applied online. Gave the behavioural and digital recording and waiting for decision and further instructions to get to the interview for the supply chain coop position for Fall 2020.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online, Overall it was a seamless process. I know that some people always say the only way to get your foot in the door is if you know someone, but i guess i got lucky enough. Initially started with that video interview on their portal where you just answer those questions (behavioral) and you have 2 attempts before you get the next questions. I believe this part was 5 questions. I next heard from the hiring manager and scheduled a call with me going over my background and such and over the role and where it stands. Then met with another Senior manager and Director, separately over 2 more phone calls. Then went in for a final in person interview with my Hiring manager and then met with his Senior Director. They made you feel very very comfortable throughout the whole way. Ive interviewed in tons of places, i have to say that this process had to be the best. Yes it is a bit lengthy (In my case, 5 rounds) but well worth it. Heard back with a verbal offer two days after my final interview! Cant wait to be part of the J&J family!

PS: just know your resume really well and brownie points if you throw in how much you know and love the Credo.

Interview Questions

• None. Just background and experience based, and how that matches up to the role.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I was referred through my manager while on co-op, and it was a smooth transition into receiving information of the interview day, and how to prep!
    The interview day was fun and engaging. I got to meet individuals who were interviewing for the same position with similar and different backgrounds, which was exciting! There were a lot of full-time employees involved and recent employees in the TLDP which was great.

Interview Questions

• Name a project that you worked on where it was successful, or not successful.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Straightforward behavioral interview questions. It was pretty easy and the interviewers were very easy to talk to. They make you describe background and work experience. It was overall a solid, good experience.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses, describe a time something went wrong, a time of leadership.   Answer Question

Research Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online. About a month later I received an email from a hiring manager that I'd been selected for a 30 minute phone interview. Got a decision from the hiring manager a week later.

Interview Questions

• Questions were less behavioral and more specifically science based. E.G. "How do you use chemistry from X thing on your resume and how could you apply it in a different setting?"   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Send in resume and application. Received email about setting up a date and time for 1 on 1 on either skype or in person. Interview was mix between asking about history, along with a personality style questions and critical thinking.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this company in the next ten years?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.