Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 20 Oct 2017
1,079 Interview Reviews

2.9

Information Technology Interview

Interview

All behavioral questions. The interviewers were very nice though. They asked me about past experiences and why J&J. They also went though a lot of behavioral questions regarding teamwork and how I worked in a team. It was an overall very relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

On Campus Recruiting, On Campus Interview, Online Application with an Online Response. The interview was straight forward. It was a mix of behavioral and technical. There were two interviewers who both worked within the field.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Very short. Only one round of interviews, if they like you, you will hear back pretty quickly. Traditional questions that focus on their credo and their work environment. Overall pretty easy and comfortable.

ITLDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Two interveiws. The first was about an hour long with behavior questions. Two people intervewied me over the phone and were very nice and easy to talk to. Second round I had to make a 5 min presentation about myself and then there was another 45 min or so of behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a person in a group or team, how you handled it, and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I talked to campus recruiters at a job fair and got an in person interview later that week. Interviewed with two J&J reps some behavioral and some technical questions.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ (US)).

Interview

Met the Hiring manager as well as two other people in the department. The hiring manager was rude, abrupt and disgracefully unprofessional. He asked questions about experience that were not highlighted in the job description which means that he was looking for a way to exclude me from moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Do you have any experience with marketing materials   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty chill, amazing people. They were really nice and answered my questions. It was conversational. Mostly behavioral. It was about 40 ish minutes long. It was 2 on 1, i enjoyed talking to both people.

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Part 1 on my Campus. 1 interview with a Sr. Manager for roughly 45 mins. 8 technical questions. 15 or so behavioral. prepare for a million behavioral. Next stage is superday

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The STAR method is used, with behavioral-based interview question by discussing the specific situation, task, action, and result of the situation. Interview lasted half a day. Panel included coworkers, managers, teleconference attendees, and various people from other departments.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had conflicting priorities and how to decided with priority to work on first.   Answer Question

Sales Training Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

They need an intern to assist the sales event, I heard this from an employe and I got the referral. all of them are behavior questions , asked about previous experience, conducted by direct manager

Interview Questions

• typical behavior interviews, like tell me about your most difficult challenge...   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.