Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 13 Jul 2018
1,240 Interview Reviews

2.9

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a long process, but the recruiter keep me in the loop via email. There were several interviews include two phone interviews and an in-person interview. The phone screening was with the recruiter and then I had an in-person interview with four different individuals separately. I would have preferred a panel, since the individuals asked the same types of questions. Overall, the process went smooth and it was worked out well because I received the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience where your manager was disappointed in your performance and how did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Good not tough all intermediary questions
    Technical process scenario questionsIt only takes a minute! And your anonymous review will help other job seekers.It only takes a minute! And your anonymous review will help other job seekers.

Interview Questions

• How do you remove duplicated It only takes a minute! And your anonymous review will help other job seekers.   Answer Question

Contract Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2012.

Interview

Applied for the job through the company portal and received an email from someone requesting a phone interview. Phone interview went great and was told that I would receive a follow up in about 2 weeks. I followed up, but it ended with no offer.

Interview Questions

• everything was pretty straightforward as this was a first round phone screen.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Advertised online that there would be a hiring event and you would have the chance to interview with a hiring manager. Turned out to be a job fair with other companies present. There was one recruiter for Johnson & Johnson and the wait was over 3 hours. When I finally met with the recruiter it lasted less than 1 minute. If you did not have prior experience you were given about 30 seconds, if you did have experience you were given about 1-2 minutes max. Very rushed, very unprofessional, and gave a bad outlook for the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2015.

Interview

Screening phone interview. Phone interview. Virtual interview. In that order. Interviewers are very friendly and work with your schedule. You need to research the company very thoroughly if you want to do good. Don't just skim through the website

Interview Questions

• Time you did something to serve the community.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied due to a partnership with a company I was already interning for. There were 3 phases to the interview process: the initial phone screening, phone interview, and Skype interview. The process took about one month.

Assistant Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Vacaville, CA (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview with 2 lab managers for 45 min, STAR-type of questions

Interview Questions

• 1. Are you familiar with Six Sigma (named other) and other quality control systems. In your previous position, did you follow the systems of Q?
      2. Tell me about your projects done in team.
      3. What was difficult in doing these team projects?
      4. Walk me through your background
      5. Are you willing to work day shifts, swing shifts?
      6. Can you give me an example of a situation where you were rewarded for doing something?
      7. Deadlines, what kind of deadlines did you have? Did you follow them?
      8. How are you English Technical Writing skills?
      9. Are you employed currently?
      10. Did you make changes in protocols?
      11. Did you work in cGMP environment?
      12. Are you ok with the position if you have PhD?
      13. Tell me about a usual day in your previous job.
      14. Imagine a situation: the supervisor comes to you in the middle of the day and give you an extra task. What will you do?
      15. Which regulatory documents you are familiar with- USP, BP, EUPharm?   1 Answer

Interview

I was interviewed initially by an external recruiter. She didn't give me a lot of background on what the company or team would be like.

I was then invited for an on site interview, the interview was basic with the usual run of the mill questions.

Interview Questions

• Some questions were very invasive, ones that dealt with marital status etc.
      I assumed that the interviewers had little to no experience in this role.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was tivo tacular and I simply couldnt decribe it any other way because I'm just trying to unlock other people's answers and I need to get 30 words so please let me see other people's answer's already.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Found posting on site, and internal contacts at company and executive recruiter got my resume in front of HR Director, who referred me to J&J Recruiter working on this particular role. Roughly 1-2 weeks after finding posting, I moved to - Step 1): Approx. 45 min. phone screen with that person. Then had to wait approx. 4 weeks before they had approval for to interview external candidates, and could move onto - Step 2): 2 1 hour phone interviews with hiring managers. Then, roughly 3 weeks later - Step 3): on site interviews with both hiring managers I'd spoken to on phone as well as 3 Directors. Verbal offer came 1 week after that, formal letter followed 2 weeks after that. Background check/drug test took another week before being cleared for hire. From finding posting to being cleared for hire: approximately 3.5 months, 3 months from 1st interview to hiring clearance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very fair package offered right away (incl relo, starting bonus). Was able to negotiate an extra 3 months of household goods storage as part of my relo package.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.