Johnston Press Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnston Press

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnston Press (London, England) in August 2014.

Interview

Met JP employee and answered questions regarding previous experience and how I could add to the ongoing project. This was followed by some questions regarding who I was and what my interests were

Advertising Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnston Press (Edinburgh, Scotland) in April 2012.

Interview

The most informal interview I've ever had. It lasted two hours but was literally just a chat on who I was and what I liked doing. I suppose in a sales role they really wanted to know what my personality was like but there wasnt any maths test etc. I just chatted to two managers and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Did you have trouble finding this place?   1 Answer

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnston Press (Sheffield, England) in November 2013.

Interview

2 part interview process, taken 2 week apart with different managers. asking questions about previous roles, and what you will bring to the company. Be prepared to give questions, and understand the job role.

Sales Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnston Press (Sheffield, England).

Interview

Personal 1 on 1 interview with my then group director. Having known him for some time, the interview was very informal and quite fun.
    More about expectations than experience and how we both expected the future to be for ourselves and the company as a whole.

Interview Questions

• How do you think the last year has gone?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnston Press (Edinburgh, Scotland) in November 2014.

Interview

It was three stage interview - initial chat, a presentation and a final interview about the position. It was a throughout positive experience and a quite standard one for sales-related positions. The presentation was on one of the products I was involved in selling at later stage and they do expect to show creativity during this process. I've had two interviewers in the room.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnston Press (Peterborough, England) in July 2012.

Interview

Phone call then two face to face interviews. No testing, but questions around scrum processes and the best way to outsource development work. Interviewers had been with the company for many years and new lots about the position being interviewed for.
    Not a very technical company and more interested in process than ability

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for jp   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.