KBR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

KBR Interview Questions

Interviews at KBR

2.5

Senior Scientist Interview

Interview

interview with multiple people , presentation sometimes required. Audience is friendly and it is opportunity to demonstrate knowledge base. Can take 2 - 3 hours but includes cool tours. Great place to work at.

Interview Questions

• what are some of your strengths and weaknesses   4 Answers

Experimental Test Pilot Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

Due to COVID, phone conversation with hiring manager and senior pilot. Good conversation discussing the position, expected responsibilities, and "Why KBR?". Overall good experience and it seemed like they were interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Why KBR? Tell me about you.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

There was an initial Phone interview With a manager, follow up phone interview with a different manager, The company then flew me to location for in site interview including presentation

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to give someone negative feedback   1 Answer

Certified Athletic Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

They said they would get back to me and never did they call, email, or make any contact until I initiated it. I've applied for this company two times.

Interview Questions

• None, because they never got back to me or explain the process   Answer Question

Flight Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

Had a online interview with the technical area lead (TAL), and a current flight controller. They were both very nice and helpful in explaining the position details more. They mentioned that they usually have like a two stage interview process, but because of quarantine it was being done all in one interview. Took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Overall the questions were pretty standard. But there were a few I hadn't heard of at the moment. Some were:
      1. Describe a project that you worked on that had multiple groups of people working on the same objective.
      2. What experiences have you had working with people of different nationalities and races? Specifically international students or coworkers.
      Besides that, the questions were pretty standard behavioral questions.   2 Answers

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KBR (Orange Park, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The program manager contacted me almost immediately for an interview. I appreciated that the people actually doing the work interviewed me, instead of recruiters or HR personnel. They were very professional and personable. They were very clear about what the job entailed and what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience did I have with markup language.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a month or 2 later to schedule an interview. I interviewed over the phone, which lasted about 30 minutes and was more behavioral, with lots of time for me to ask questions about the company and internship. About a month after the interview, I received and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Whether I had experience in any of the areas that the interns would be working in   1 Answer

Entry Level Flight Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at KBR in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and was able to contact the hiring manager directly. The whole interview process from initial emails to hearing back took about 5 months, although COVID did hit right in the middle of all of it. The first interview was over the phone with just general questions, explained my past experience, why I was interested in the job, etc. Then 2 weeks later I got an email saying that I was being invited to Houston to do a day long interview/tour/presentation, which inevitably ended up getting canceled.

So my 2nd interview was over Microsoft Teams where I gave a 15 minute technical presentation to a group of other hiring managers and technical folks, I believe there were about 15 people in on that call, 5 of whom were other KBR hiring mangers in other departments. Three months later, after following up several times, I was told I was not offered the role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with something extremely stressful and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Production Planning Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

1 hour Question and Answer with a 2 member panel. Easy interview consisting of situational questions. No response back from recruiter on status of the interview. Overall very nice panel members.

Interview Questions

• What does critical path mean?   1 Answer
    • What is your experience level with Microsoft Project?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

There were 2 phone interviews and 1 on-site. They were casual about it and it took about a month and a half for the entire process. The 2nd and on-site interview was a panel of a few people who were in charge of the team. They asked the standard behavioral questions. Nothing too complicated

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.