Kantar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kantar Interview Questions

Interviews at Kantar

2.8

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn. I had a phone interview a few days later, followed by an in-person interview, which I had to prepare a presentation for. The presentation took a lot of effort, but the process itself was very smooth, and the internal recruiter was extremely nice and communicative.

Interview Questions

• Mainly asked questions about my presentation and how I arrived at my conclusions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

It was very short and simple face to face interview. Interviewer asked about previous work experiences and skills according to your resume. Then the interviewer introduced the position. It took less than 20 minutes for the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your past work experiences.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Island, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (Grand Island, NE (US)).

Interview

1 phone screen with HR
    1 phone screen with a senior consultant (the person who you'll be working with and reporting to)
    1 panel interview + 1 PowerPoint presentation. I was given a case to work on 2 days in advance. The amount of work was reasonable.
    The interviewers were nice and genuinely wanted to know you. The recruiter and the HR can be difficult to work with. They either don't keep you posted about the next steps, or call you and text you a dozen times a day. Honestly, I'm not a fan of having recruiters texting me, connecting over email would be more professional.

Interview Questions

• Why consulting? Why Kantar? Rate your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

4 Jan 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your interview experience with Kantar. Your feedback is important for us so we can learn from your experience and make improvements on our processes. We are appreciate your feedback

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Initial phone screen with an internal recruiter was straightforward and easy. The next step before a first interview with someone on the team/hiring manager was to complete an analytics case study. The case study was very time consuming and took on average 5-10 hours for a candidate to complete. In my experience I submitted it on time and did not hear back from the recruiter until 4 WHOLE weeks later, even after sending two follow-up emails. Seems to me like very poor communication and a waste of time on their part– inviting a candidate to complete a burdensome case study before even a conversation with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why are you interested in this position at Kantar?   1 Answer

14 Jan 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your interview experience with Kantar. your feedback is important for us so we can learn from your experience and make improvements on our processes. We appreciate your feedback.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

The process took over two months. The person that I was dealing with in HR at times took over a week to respond to my emails. I completed a couple phone interviews and a final round three hour interview along with a virtual shadowing. Between every step it took HR at least two weeks to get back to me. I was told I would hear about final steps a couple days later and did not hear back until I received a rejection 10 days later. I received the rejection over a month after completing the final round interview.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. My interviewer barely asked about my experience but rather my interest in a few positions. She sounded very interested in me, as she assured me that other positions were an option but it depended mostly on my availability. I was in school at the time so I wouldn't be available until after graduation. She never got back to me

Interview Questions

Kantar Response

15 Oct 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your interview experience with Kantar. We appreciate your feedback!

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

I submitted my resume for the application, next had to download an app and play games that are supposed to test my personality for an hour, did not get selected for on-campus interviews, then got a phone call barely a few hours in advance for an interview that someone else could no longer make but that I couldn't make either, got invited to and did a recorded video interview, and finally received the same generic rejection email twice, the second a few weeks after the first.

Interview Questions

Kantar Response

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Mostly behavioral, but was also asked some marketing/consulting specific things. Interview was about 45 minutes long and the interviewer seemed pretty nice. Overall positive experience. They put a pause on hiring because of COVID 19

Interview Questions

• What is one brand you like and why? How do you think it needs to change its strategies to remain relevant in 10 years.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Interview was straightforward and pleasant overall, the head recruiter can be a little hard to follow up with in terms of getting replies to your emails but overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you had to use your unique perspective to approach a problem   Answer Question

Data Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

There are two people asked me during my interview. The interviewers are friendly. We are interviewing for 30 min. Asked behavior questions and some detailed information about my previous projects.

Interview Questions

• Why kantar?
      What is your favorite project you have done?   Answer Question

14 Jan 2021

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.