Kantar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kantar Interview Questions

Interviews at Kantar

2.8

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Mostly behavioral, but was also asked some marketing/consulting specific things. Interview was about 45 minutes long and the interviewer seemed pretty nice. Overall positive experience. They put a pause on hiring because of COVID 19

Interview Questions

• What is one brand you like and why? How do you think it needs to change its strategies to remain relevant in 10 years.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Interview was straightforward and pleasant overall, the head recruiter can be a little hard to follow up with in terms of getting replies to your emails but overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you had to use your unique perspective to approach a problem   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Phone screener with recruiter, followed by phone interview with team member and a case study. Final step was on on-site which included meeting 1:1 with 3 different team members and a presentation of the previously prepared case study.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

I applied through their website. The recruiter called me for a phone interview that was about 30 mins. They asked about my current job and experience. The managers contacted me for the onsite interview after a few days
    onsite interview

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kantar in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a few behavioral situational questions and lasted approximately 30 minutes. The interview was comfortable and the interviewers friendly, overall a pleasant experience. The interview process was multi step, consisting of a phone interview, in person meeting, and case study.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, and setup a phone interview a few days within applying. Mostly behavioral questions during the phone interview with a Human Resources person and then a case study with a consultant for the in-person. Overall an average experience

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Completely behavior. Asked questions about your personal life (and undergraduate activities). Also questions about why you want to work at Kantar. I have no consulting background so I was not asked to continue.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kantar (Hamilton, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Kantar came to interview at our campus, and I was able to get an interview with them because I submitted an application early. After the information session, the next day we had interviews with someone who was just out of college and a senior.

Director Research Insights Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Lots of phone interviews -- HR, then hiring manager, then 2 consultants. Then an in-person interview. Then another phone interview with hiring manager's boss and another consultant. They were all very kind throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do grocery stores locate milk in the back of the store?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Poor. After sitting through three rounds of interviews, I was never given the common decency of be contacted and told they were moving forward with another candidate. Mahika and Ronald in talent acquisition are poor communicators and should look for other jobs.

Interview Questions

• Basic. The one-on-one interview with the hiring manager was okay. The group interview was a bit of a mess. Not well orchestrated.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.