Krispy Kreme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Krispy Kreme Interview Questions

Interviews at Krispy Kreme

1.8

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Stockton, CA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

My interview was a pleasant interview actually. Short and to the point but not rushed at all. I got hired quickly. The hiring manager was really nice and explained very clearly what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for them.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Fairview Heights, IL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was more of the General Manager letting me know what the job entailed and asking me questions about myself. it was an easy interview, but took a month of me calling back to get the interview. after hired, i had to go to headquarters to do this training with other recent hires in the area.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Mesa, AZ (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Very brief interview, Manger asked basic questions. I felt as if they needed an employee as soon as possible, so it wasnt like i didnt know i was going to get hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you do under extreme pressure?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme in August 2016.

Interview

it was a new location and so they had open interviews. during my interview it was at most 20 minutes and they asked about prior work experience and explained the responsibilities of the job i was applying for.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lone Tree, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Lone Tree, CO (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

almost to easy... 1 interview and I was offered the position. background check came back quick and started working the next day. other corny questions with answers that can be faked.

Interview Questions

• name a time you did something that impacted someones experience.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme in August 2016.

Interview

I received a email for a interview i went to the interview asked me 5 questions about job history and getting alone with coworkers. Was told faster i complete my background and drug test faster i can get in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Gastonia, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (East Gastonia, NC (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was very easy. The questions asked were basic interviwee questions. Basically, why do you want to work here. Name a time when...and they also wanted to get to know who you were.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Krispy Kreme?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Overland Park, KS (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by someone very high up within the company but he wasn't intimidating at all, he was very kind and made the interview short simple and straight to the point. I was in and out in less than fifteen minutes.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked anywhere similar to Krispy Kreme doughnuts?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pacoima, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Pacoima, CA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview started as a phone interview. Then I went in and had a face to face. It was simple. My uncle interviewed me.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Krispy Kreme (Rockville, MD (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. First you would receive a call saying that your resume was impressive and they want you to come in for a one on one interview. At the interview you would sit down with the GM over a hot donut and discuss what you offer to the team. Then you will be asked to get a background check. Once the results come back clear, you get a uniform and unlimited dounts.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.