LOGICnow Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

LOGICnow Interview Questions

Interviews at LOGICnow

3.3

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LOGICnow (Raleigh, NC (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Good, professional and pretty well structured. There were two stages a telephone interview and then when I got thro that a face to face at their offices. The process when quick and the questions were OK, I liked the guy doing the interviewing - he sold the job and the company well (looking back - showed how good a sales guy he actually was)..

Interview Questions

• How would you handle delivering bad news to a customer? (now that should have been a warning sign for sure :-(   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LOGICnow.

Interview

The interview process was quick! The recruiter called me and scheduled a phone interview for the next day. I had the phone interview and the recruiter scheduled an interview with the hiring manager for the day after that. The hiring manager asked me to come in the next day and 2 days later I had an offer. I appreciate that this company likes to hire good people quickly to get them off the market - no going months without an update or knowing if you're still in the running.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LOGICnow (Durham, NC (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was lovely. They treated me with respect, kindness, courtesy, and anything else that you would expect a large corporation to be like. They made sure I was comfortable, but still asked me engaging in challenging questions. I appreciate this very much, as other interviews I've had have been more grueling and/or a walk in the park .

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LOGICnow (Durham, NC (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

So you'll get a call, If they like what they hear, they call you again, this time... to schedule an appointment for you to come in for a face to face interview. You'll get here early. cause you know. You wanna make a good impression. My advice? Get here on time, no too early, not too late. Right when you're supposed to be here.

They'll be 3 people interviewing you. First you'll speak with Wilson, once he's happy with what he hears he will proceed to the group interview. They asked many questions, some involving the job, some not. Just to get a feel of who you are as a person.

After the interview, There will be a few days of nail biting, waiting, wondering. and then BAM. They give you a call and let you know they're going to proceed with a background check. Once that's done (could take some time i.e. a week or so) they'll let you know the start date.

Product Marketing Manager, Back-up Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LOGICnow (Durham, NC (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online and got HR screen phone-call within a week which covered basics of your background, very pleasant. Scheduled phone interview with hiring manager, 30 minutes. Hard to hear due to international connection. Asked mostly reasonable questions, some out of scope for role. Got rejection email within 48 hours of last interview, very professional and quick.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LOGICnow (Edinburgh, Scotland).

Interview

First step was a call with HR, second was a telephone interview with the role'a manager based in the US, final step was a meeting with the marketing team in the Edinburgh office.

First two steps with HR and manager were good and fast. When I finally went to the Edinburgh office to meet the wider marketing team, it was obvious something wasn't right with the company. LogicNow had just been acquired by SolarWinds but the mood was really negative in the office. The meeting mostly consisted of the marketing team asking me what the US team's plans were.

I asked the question if there was any reason I couldn't do the job and the feedback was that there were no issues. It then took over a week for LogicNow to get back to me and the feedback was that "I was too experienced to do the job." When I asked who gave that feedback, there was one person, who wasn't the role manager but just a peer level employee, had given this feedback. That same person had said to my face there was no issue with me doing the job.

Having read the reviews of LogicNow on this site, I think that person who gave the feedback is he same person mentioned in the scathing reviews of LogicNow, in particular how they influence senior management and are two-faced.

To be honest, I'm glad I didn't get the job. I can't see how the Edinburgh office is going to continue after being acquired by SolarWinds who have their European HQ in Dublin. The LogicNow office is in an incredible location and must have cost a lot to setup and maintain. Yet the office has obviously had a lot of redundancies over the past year, so the office feels quite empty with an air of impending doom.

Summary: Don't bother. Won't be surprised if the Edinburgh office is closed by 2018.

Interview Questions

• What are the SolarWinds US HQ plans for the Edinburgh office?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LOGICnow in March 2016.

Interview

Was an interview process with a few interviews, was quite friendly and was designed to find out what you have done in the past, and if you understand the role your going in to, and what you can bring to the table. Questions were asked specific to the role is well.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked in the past.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LOGICnow in March 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview that was not very professional, although the position was temp I actually had second thoughts as it was so poor.

The next stage was with with 2 sales team members and was fairly decent.

After this but at the same interview the sales manager had his section, this was the toughest interview I had ever done, I actually wanted the job so much after this, he was so excited and uplifting. He asked amazing questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed contract

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LOGICnow.

Interview

Applied via linkedin. Spoke to their HR department and submitted a CV as well as some phone screening questions. Was invited for an interview with staff in the office, which was fairly informal and did not cover too many detailed technical points. No direct technical questions just, broad points. STAR format questions.

Interview Questions

• No direct technical questions just, broad points. STAR format questions.   1 Answer

First Line Support Interview

Interview

Telephone interview followed by a formal interview where they leave you to do a test then question you on some real life situations. They also ask about questions on the test.

Interview Questions

• What to do if an irate customer calls about having a virus claiming he shouldn't because of the product.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.