Land O'Lakes Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Land O'Lakes Interview Questions

Interviews at Land O'Lakes

2.8

QA Interview

Interview

Fairly smooth process, most of the interviews were over the phone, with one in-person interview at the plant. It took almost two months from when I got the first phone interview until the last interview. Almost all questions were situational.

Interview Questions

• Name one time when your boss wanted you to do something (an extra task) and you said no.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Interview

The interview process was a powerpoint and then a series of group setting interviews with management. It was by far the hardest interveiw process. They are truly searching for the best of the best

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer

Interview

I would like to open my expansion on learning and also work for the team I don't mind working hard and also wouldn't mind the on call cause it would get me to do something I get board staying home. I like listening and learning from my instructor. I like to ask questions on something that I am learning to understand the machine and myself around it and others for safe practice procedures.

Environmental Health and Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiel, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Kiel, WI (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Onsite interview was unorganized and repeated the same questions in the interview. Plant was having production problems - left me in room by myself and did not come back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a decision you made that wasn't popular and how you handled implementing it?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes.

Interview

Briefly introduced myself and my qualifications at the Land O' Lakes booth at a university career fair. Within two hours received a call to setup an interview for the next morning. I interviewed the next morning on campus. The interview consisted of two one-on-one interviews in a row that were similar. Leadership experience, work experience, technical skills, and personality were all asked about. After being told I'd receive a decision within a week or two, I received it after a month.

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Toledo, OH (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

it was really simple - interviewer was pleasant - made me feel at ease and explained drug screen policy - gave me a lot of time to ask questions about the job

Interview Questions

• How comfortable was I with being active all day on the job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes.

Interview

Met recruiters at university career fair. Received an email setting up three back to back half hour interviews at corporate office. From their a few days later received a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes in September 2018.

Interview

Campus interview was conducted right after the career fair. The MMT position is really meant to grow into a Plant Manager in a few years, having prior management experience is very helpful throughout the process. A very specific candidate profile is needed if you fit it the process is very fast.

Interview Questions

• The biggest challenge you have overcomed during your college career?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Kent, OH (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Everything was pretty standard until the onsite interview. Typical phone interview about my background and why I want the position I applied for with the most polite HR person I've ever dealt with. Then I had to take an online math assessment. After that I had a normal onsite interview with the quality supervisor and quality manager. The onsite interview was very heavy on questions about safety and examples of how I went out of my way to be safe. It was also mentioned about seven times that it was a union job and the rate of pay wasn't negotiable. After the interview with the quality team, there's another onsite interview with the actual hiring manager for the plant and she had an attitude the whole time. She pulled up my resume, asked questions as she read through it for the first time. She kept making snarky comments like "oh you've got your degree so you just want to make as much money as possible" then she'd explain something that was already explained in the two previous interviews. When I asked questions about career growth potential and what should be expected questions about future opportunities with the company, she'd roll her eyes and give a short I don't have time for this kind of response. I was really excited about the quality team I met with and the job, but the hiring manager was just a buzzkill.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at a college career fair and that night they contacted me to be interviewed the next day. The interview was given by three employees all coming from different places in the company. They all asked mostly behavioral and situational questions. After the interview I received a call about a week offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a team member that was not working well with the group and what you did to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.