LateRooms.com Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LateRooms.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester, England)

Interview

Submitted an application online and within a week or so received a call to arrange a phone interview with the head of design. The phone interview lasted around 30 mins and was quite technical and covered my experience and why I would like to work for LateRooms.com. The interview asked me about aspects of the website and any ideas I had to improve the UI/UX. It was quite a relaxed interview and enjoyable but also got you thinking. Ultimately I wasn't a fit for the company as they were looking for somebody more experienced.

Interview Questions
  • Have you taken a look at our current website? If so, what are you thoughts and how could the UI/UX be improved?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester City Centre, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

The process itself was very casual phone call followed by face to face interview. The original screener felt like it was there to gauge my understanding and perspective within the discipline. The face to face was more competence focused.

Interview Questions
  • How would you resolve conflicting stakeholder requirements
  • What things interest you personally

The latest conversations about Advertising

3,000

251 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester, England) in Dec 2015

Interview

Relaxed discussion and cv run through. Nothing out of the ordinary just seeking to match my skills and experience with the role and its responsibilities. Fairly informal and easy flowing conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester, England) in Nov 2015

Interview

I didn't have a formal interview process. I signed up for an experience day at a careers fair and then emailed my CV and explained why I wanted to work there. I was selected for the experience day, where I pair programmed with some of the developers, and the interview itself was pretty much a conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester City Centre, England) in Mar 2015

Interview

Interview was at their Manchester office. Formal setting with Head of Service and Transition Manager. First interview was very much a two way process with questions freely being answered as well as asked. Made to feel very welcome and job role was clearly spelt out to me and was left with no illusions as to what was required of me. Second interview was with director of development & head of architecture and was a real grilling with them asking deep questions about how I would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester, England) in Jan 2015

Interview

Telephone and face to face, so pretty much the usual, no prep required other than review of CV and your competencies so you can respond clearly and confidently to the questions. Felt relaxed at all stages of interview and was made to feel at ease. I have been to much harder interviews for lower saleries and had to prepare presentations etc, but this was all communication and natural, Delays between interview and offer meant I had accepted elsewhere. otherwise would have accepted happily as seemed a relaxed place to work. No requirment to provide ID at interview as I have been asked in many other places.

Interview Questions
  • General telephone interview, a little bit about why you have applied and what you have done in previous roles and knowledge of Agile delivery Face to Face review of CV, how you see the role and your skills being used and what from past experience you could bring to role
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester, England) in Mar 2013

Interview

Applied online.. Received a call within a few days to arrange an interview. Interview was with two people. Competency questions and going through CV. Wasn't too hard for me I felt.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester, England) in Jan 2013

Interview

Pair programming exercise with a 30 min time limit, 1 to 1 interview to discuss your development experience focusing primarily on how much unpaid out of hours self training you did per week and how much Test Driven Development experience you had. There was also an emphasis on peer pressure to attend regular weekend developer TDD conferences (in London) again unpaid and expected to be self funded as far as entrance tickets, hotels etc.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly C sharp/TDD questions, also they want to know if you have worked on any large user base commercial websites before.
RSS Feed</>Embed