LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

Decent people, who know how to treat people. But, the internal recruiter was inefficient and everything felt cumbersome. The hiring team treated me warmly and respectfully. I have never had an interview that challenged me and my thinking so well and so constructively. I left feeling that they were really keen to appoint the right person.
    Process was comprehensive:
    Recruiter interview by phone
    Face to face, 2 person panel interview
    Piece of pre-work and a presentation
    Face to face, 3 person panel interview
    Informal HR interview
    OFFER!

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Required an application and test which was sent via email link. It seemed odd and I did not proceed further. The position seemed more sales associated instead of legal consultant based, despite the wording.

Interview Questions

• Please fill out the questionnaire regarding sales experience.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in October 2020.

Interview

Following an HR screen I had an interview for a marketing position. The interviewer was not partcularly friendly and rather curt at the end of the discussion. After the second interview, I waited almost a month for a follow up and did not receive any communication from the company. I called the HR rep and asked about the status. Was told the position was filled and was told to keep an eye open for another position forthcoming. I feel that not communcating with a job seeker for 4 weeks after a second interview is an obvious sign that the company is quite unempathetic, especially considering the current job market environment and amount of people seeking opportunities. It is also, perhaps, a true reflection of how they treat their employees. I'd take great care in making a decision in working for a company like this where you are inherently treated as a name and a number. Extremely disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Experience selling into the target market. That seemed to be the only thing the interviewer cared about.   1 Answer

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

Standard interview process: phone interview with UX Director, then an in-person interview onsite with the UX Director and a Senior UX Designer. Both were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through a project of yours. (no computer or visual aid available)   Answer Question

UX Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

The whole process took exactly 1 month from the recruiter reaching out to accepting the offer and was pretty fast overall. It was a good experience overall. There were 5 interviews, one of which was a portfolio review. The process moved very quickly in general.

Interview Questions

• There was a portfolio review component.
      What does your ideal UX Research team look like?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Terrible bad communication skills. I was emailed on Thursday for an last second interview scheduled on Friday or Saturday. I told the recruiter I will prefer Saturday and I never received an response back from them. I wish they could have a more professional recruiting team. Had to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• How will you give access to your java application that was created on mac access to someone on a windows with no IT experience.   Answer Question

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Raleigh, NC (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

There was an interactive breakfast session for about 30 minutes in the morning and after that, it was pretty basic with basic resume academic projects with a technical topic presentation for about 5-9 minutes without any visual aids and a group challenge activity about an hour.

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Raleigh, NC (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Lunch, About Lexis Nexis Seminar, Individual Technical Interview, Applicate Presentations, Group Challenge, and finally an office tour.

It was a 5 hour day, with around 20 applicants. Everyone was friendly and we each had an opportunity to shine with our prepared presentation on a topic in Tech.

Interview Questions

• What are the four pillars of Object Oriented Programing?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

Over the phone with marketing department head. They were a little late on the call but overall it was very nice. Seemed interested in each aspect that I told them about.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

Lengthy and varied depending on who is interviewing. Interviews usually begin with laterals doing phone interviews to see how the person might fit and describe the position. If they give a thumbs up, the manager will join and do another phone screening. Then interview in person will be set up to do a more in-depth, traditional review and also for the applicant to present a training session on a topic they understand well.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous experience with teaching or training? Tell us about it and how you did.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

Started with a call with an internal recruiter, then got a meeting set up with 3 sales managers, then shortly after that had a meeting with the VP. Very timely and very quick to move the process along. Everyone I met at every level was very pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.