Liberis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Partnership Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberis (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

It was really smooth and not overwhelming. Everyone was really kind and interested on my background. It was a straight forward process, with every step being very clear. The entire process was transparent and quick. I really enjoyed the process as it was an opportunity to look to my previous experiences and review my habilities.

Head of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Liberis (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Liberis' interview process was the most efficient, relevant and real I have ever experienced. At the time I interviewed I was in the middle of speaking with several companies and Liberis impressed me with how they conducted themselves, they didn't give the usual 'everything is rosy' talk, which many companies did, they told me how it actually is, so when I joined there were no nasty surprises.
    The team made me feel relaxed and asked relevant questions that allowed them to see if I was right for the role, plus I was given plenty of chances to ask my own questions, so I could ascertain whether Liberis was right for me - which it is!
    They also turned around the offer really quickly, which proved to me how much they wanted me to join the organisation. I was really impressed with Liberis' interview process and I ended up accepting their offer.

Interview Questions

• If you came in tomorrow, what would be the first thing you'd change.   Answer Question

Liberis Response

4 Jun 2018 – HR Director

Thanks for your feedback, really pleased to hear that you had a positive experience.
    We truly believe that the recruitment process is a two way process, of course we use the process to determine... More

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberis (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Formed of two stages - telephone and then face to face at Liberis Head Office in Hammersmith. Both were relaxed however very professionally conducted and I felt very encouraged at the whole process.

Interview Questions

• My least favourite area of design   1 Answer

Business Ana Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberis (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Did an online math test (as it was an analytical role) then had an interview with the Analytics team, then a follow up interview with HR then the head of our department. Received the offer shortly after that.

Interview Questions

Liberis Response

4 Jun 2018 – HR Director

Thanks for your feedback. I am pleased that you had a positive experience and that the process, time wise, wasn't too long, this is something that we try to achieve with all roles that we recruit... More

Strategic Partnership Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberis (Hammersmith, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Great process where I was given the opportunity to ask questions about the business to ensure the role and company was the right fit for me. I also liked the fact I got to meet with multiple stakeholders who were all friendly.

Renewals Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberis (Hammersmith, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by two face to face interviews with head of sales and director. The interview was amazing - I arrived and was made to feel welcome by the staff, both the 1:1 and group interview was enlightening as conversation was made throughout rather than the boring standard question after question normally thrown at you to beat you down, the questions were challenging in some ways but the conversation in between questions helped a lot. Both the director and head of department made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about your history, what you did and what motivated you?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell us what Liberis do?   Answer Question
    • What kind of management style do you undertake, and what would you do if a colleague was under-performing?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.