Lifeplus Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jul 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Lifeplus

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lifeplus

Found 11 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lifeplus (Cambridge, East of England, England, England)

Interview

I first communicated with an external recruiter who asked me to send voice recordings in the languages I was applying for (and English). I then completed 2 video interviews in which I met different people within the organisation, completed 2 language tasks (CS scenarios) and answer to the usual interview questions. The whole interviewing team was extremely kind and made the interview process a very nice experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for us?
    Answer Question
  • What do you know about our products?
  • Examples of you providing excellent customer service
  • Why do you want to work as a CSA?
Lifeplus
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lifeplus

Interview

Easy interview. They check your language skills. They ask the usual interview questions. It's not easy for them to hire people with European languages.So the process is easy. Why would you like to change job? Give them some information about your current job. If you go there actually first time you might be shocked because the office building looks bad. Check please first in google

Interview Questions
Lifeplus
Anonymous Employee in Saint Neots, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifeplus (Saint Neots, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

I had an initial telephone interview, during which an internal recruiter explained a little bit more about Lifeplus to me and we also discussed my CV, previous experience, and ambitions. Then I had an informal face-to-face meet with the Line Manager to-be, just to discuss in more depth the company direction and how the role I was applying to would fit into it. Lastly, I attended a more conventional Q&A interview, for which I was expected to prepare some materials to discuss during the interview. Although the format was a little more conventional, the tone and atmosphere were relaxed (indicative of the company itself). This allowed me to relax and give an authentic impression of myself.

Interview Questions
  • The company culture here is very important to us, could you talk us through any examples (professional or personal) in which you have needed to adjust your style or approach to a different audience?
Anonymous Employee in Saint Neots, England, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifeplus (Saint Neots, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

CV through a recruitment agency, 2 interviews both in German and English. Both interviews included a part in German with a senior/team leader and a more general interview with HR.

Interview Questions
  • The German part was just a general chat about myself and a little about the company. English bit of interview was pretty standard questions
Lifeplus
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifeplus

Interview

Easy process. 2 Skype interviews if you are based abroad where language skills will be tested, you will take a verbal and written test. After that, you will get the usual HR questions.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give an example where you've given excellent customer service?
Anonymous Employee in Saint Neots, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lifeplus (Saint Neots, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

skype call, chat in german and translation, HR were friendly but did make the role sound better than it was, fairly laid back and asked generic interview questions which were fairly easy to answer

Interview Questions
Lifeplus
Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifeplus in Feb 2018

Interview

Text Übersetzung:Englisch in Deutsch und Deutsch in Englisch, Fragen zu Werdegang, im Büro hat ein Mitarbeiter einen durchgeführt und nach Erfahrungen gefragt, und nach deutschkenntnissen erkundigt. Sehr freundliches Gespräch. Super

Interview Questions
Lifeplus
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lifeplus

Interview

First, I was asked by my recruiter to answer two questions in the language I would have to work in; the recording of our call was then sent to the company for approval. Second step was a phone interview in both German and English: nature of the role, company culture, skills and previous experience, "what would you do if..." scenarios. Third step was a repeat of the second (via Skype) to the point that I got the impression they had forgotten about my previous interview, but added a translation task: 15 minutes to translate from German into English and 15 more to again translate, but from English into German.

Interview Questions
Lifeplus
Anonymous Employee in Saint Neots, England, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifeplus (Saint Neots, England, England)

Interview

Phone interview than invited to face-to-face interview, which included a translation task. Interview was professional and I got to talk to one of the Team Leaders afterwards who explained a bit more about the role and the company.

Interview Questions
Lifeplus
Anonymous Employee in Berlin
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lifeplus (Berlin) in Oct 2016

Interview

the interview process included 2 Skype Interviews, 1 interview was with the HR representatives of the company and the 2nd interview was with the HR representatives and a Team-leader present

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews

Popular Careers with Lifeplus Job Seekers