LiveArea Interview Questions

Updated 12 Sep 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LiveArea

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LiveArea (Allen, TX) in Aug 2019

Interview

Contacted by recruiter then did a phone interview, followed by a face to face with team lead and Vice President of the department. The first part of the interview process was easy. During the face to face it was more or less the lead and VP telling me how my skillset would be a great fit for the position and asking basic background questions. At the end of the interview they said they would have something for me in a week. It has now been almost 4 weeks and I received no response from the recruiter or the interview team about the status of the position. People are tired of this appalling display of unprofessional behavior. Why should be clear our schedules for interviews only to be ghosted? Disrespectful.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had a conflict of interest with someone on your team and how did you handle it?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LiveArea (London, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Brief interview on the phone with Hiring Manager Interviewer felt very cold and not experienced in running phone interviews as he went all over the place with the CV. It is difficult to follow when you cannot make eye contact or see the other person. No feedback provided to agency even after chasing after a week. I asked to withdraw from the process, as the lack of communication to me a sign of what kind of manager is employed by the company.

Interview Questions
  • Talk through CV and probing questions on CV

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LiveArea (Allen, TX) in Jul 2018

Interview

The interview process was a bit long, but was very quick and responsive! There are just lots of steps for the hiring process. All the recruiting staff were very helpful in the process! Just expect for the process to take a few weeks at least for everything to be finalized.

Interview Questions
  • what areas of marketing do you take interest in?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveArea (Allen, TX) in Mar 2018

Interview

After a set of 5 phone interviews spread out over 2 weeks, I was asked to meet in person for a panel interview. At the end of the interview I was asked to return the following week with a presentation on a topic/client provided.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LiveArea

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at LiveArea in Dec 2017

Interview

Took 6+ weeks, overall 3 interviews. 1st interview required to do a gap analysis presentation, the 2nd was to meet the line manager and talk in depth about my experience. both ladies were lovely, really friendly and took real interest in my experience and presentation. Explained the environment and really made me feel like this would be a great place to work. Made a really good connection and felt positive about this role. Following this i was requested to come back a third time to meet a new manager as they were so pleased with my experience they wanted to consider me for a management role. This was described as an informal meet and greet, merely a formality and to discuss what the role would entail. Having agreed to return a week later this new manager openly told me he had not had any feedback from the 2 people who previously interviewed me and had not read my CV- no preparation :( ?!?! He asked me only 2 questions...brief overview of my experience and how do I prioritise. From this 20min 'interview' he seemed to assess i was not 'ready' for either the original role or the management role despite the 2 managers prior saying the opposite. I took this as for whatever reason this last manager did not 'like' me. Had he conducted a proper interview he then could have actual reasons for not hiring. Having managed a team of 6-9 people for 3 years, his lack of experience and poor management was extremely obvious. This showed no regard for the time and effort spent coming to multiple interviews when it was clearly down to their inability to allocate the time to see me together. Very poor feedback given and really throw away comments which shows a real lack of attention they paid to me as they weren't able to give a constructive reason why I was not suitable for the original role which just came off extremely unprofessional. They were not very open about the salary despite me being very open and flexible for them. I was told the initial salary I was given by the recruiter was completely overestimated despite me mentioning it at each interview. Money is hard enough to talk about so it really doesn't make sense trying to get someone to guess the salary you are willing to pay, when they could have been upfront about it in the first place.

Interview Questions
  • Provide 10 recommendations for one of their clients Talk over your experience Examples of how you would priortise
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LiveArea (New York, NY) in Dec 2015

Interview

Slow.. After doing a few interviews with Live Area Labs I completely understand the negative feedback from current and past employees. Twice in the interview process they took over a week to get back to me after asking my next available dates to speak. Here are the interview steps for the Account Director position: initial telephone screen with recruiter, 30-minute telephone call with Client Engagement Director out of the Seattle office, 30-minute telephone chat with UX design lead in NYC office, face to face interview at the NYC office, face to face interview at the Seattle office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiveArea (Seattle, WA) in Dec 2015

Interview

I was recruited by their in-house recruiter who I had a connection with on Linked In from a prior experience. He sent a thorough job description and asked for an exploratory phone interview. The recruiter did the initial phone screen and asked basic and role specific questions. Almost immediately, he contacted me for a phone interview with the hiring manager. This was an hour-long call that was generally typical and focused more on what I was looking for in a role. The call went very well so I was asked to come in for a casual group interview including the hiring manager another senior PM and the BA lead. This was a very comfortable interview and all asked questions about how I would handle things and how I achieve my goals in the role. There was definitely a culture fit aspect as well. Once the interview was over I heard back within 2 working days and was asked to answer a final question. Upon review of my answer, I was offered the role.

Interview Questions
  • How can you tell when a resource isn't making the progress that is required to meet the deadline?
RSS Feed</>Embed