LivePerson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

LivePerson Interview Questions

Interviews at LivePerson

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LivePerson (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Company recruiter contacted me to schedule a pre-screen. Pre-screen was very brief (~10 min), going over the role and asking about my experience. The recruiter also asked for a salary range.

She mentioned that she would forward my resume to the hiring manager who would then decide whether to proceed. She also mentioned that there would be about 5 different interviews if they were to move forward.

After a few days, I received an email stating that they wouldn't be moving forward with my application.

Interview Questions

• What me through your experience?
      What technologies are you an expert in?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson.

Interview

initially great experience however after my third interview the recruiter ghosted me. I think every candidate would like to know if they did or did not get the job rather than being ghosted especially during a pandemic. I would really avoid.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LivePerson (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

One telephonic round , covering basics of algorithms and data structures followed by an onsite round , It involved 4 round interviews with first being a system design and others were mostly algorithms , Felt some of the interviewers were rigid on a particular approach to solving problems and sometimes rude

Interview Questions

• System Design - Distributed Cache
      Algos - On String Manipulation and Arrays   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LivePerson.

Interview

Got a phone screen with a HR. The person was late. After I introduced what I did in my current role, the person just told me that I was not a good fit for the role I applied because I did not mention some words the person wanted (microservice, etc). Apparently the person did know that Spring , shown on my resume, is a microservice framework of java.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you are good at and what you need to improve.   Answer Question

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening with an internal recruiter followed by a timed 25 minute HackerRank technical screening that included an open-ended Python coding question and several multiple choice questions concerning various aspects of the Python programming language and predicting the output of a given block of Python code.

A couple of days later, I received a standard template rejection email.

Contract Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LivePerson.

Interview

I had a great first call with the recruiter. They seemed interested in considering me for several roles. The recruiter followed up by email about next steps and asked to schedule a time to connect by phone. We scheduled a time to speak, but he never called during the scheduled time. I reached out via email about 15 minutes into the interview timeslot to check if it was still a good time to connect. The recruiter didn't respond and didn't call. After a full half hour, I emailed to schedule an alternative time. The recruiter never replied.

I understand that things come up and sometimes rescheduling is necessary. But to not respond to a candidate you scheduled a call with after not calling them is a bit bizarre. I've been ghosted by companies before, but never stood up AND ghosted.

Very unimpressed.

Interview Questions

LivePerson Response

6 Jan 2020 – Global People Group

I'm sorry that you had this negative experience with LivePerson. Under no circumstances should anyone be ghosted. This will be escalated to our internal teams to ensure such an experience doesn't happen again. Best of luck in your career pursuits.

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Recruiter interview>two phone interviews with hiring team>half day 5 person loop>follow up 1:1. Long process that was disorganized and didn't provide a good expectation of where I was in the process. Overall a lot of time spent where a potential offer was dangled to keep me interested but never materialized. Only worth your time if you really are invested in working at the company.

Software Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LivePerson (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Liveperson recruiter reached out to me on a Monday on LinkedIn and setup a phone interview with head of staffing on Friday that week. I never got the call on Friday and they cancelled the calendar event after the interview start time.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LivePerson.

Interview

Very straight ,apply online, interviewer call and then scheduled phone screen .Very regular and normal process

Data Annotator/Taxonomy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson.

Interview

Two quick phone calls mostly asking about soft skills and basic taxonomy development. This position will be annotating massive amounts of conversations to help better direct customer inquiries.

I was offered a 20$/hr, contract-to-contract position. Yikes.
    No room to negotiate, none of the benefits associated with LivePerson.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions: Tell me about a time you took on too much; How do you approach projects; How do you deal with tedious projects.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.