LloydsPharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 20 Oct 2017

2.5

Trainee Healthcare Partner Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oldbury, West Midlands, West Midlands, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Oldbury, West Midlands, West Midlands, England) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy, the interview included some basic questions and a customer interaction part. Where i had to simply converse with a customer, but the wait before getting a interview was long i believe i waited for a whole month before i was called regarding a interview.

Interview Questions

• What do our ICARE values and can you give examples where you displayed these characteristics.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Lloyds Pharmacy Group.   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Name a situation where you had to solve a problem, explain what happened how you solved it and the end result.   Answer Question
    • Give an example where you have demonstrated the skill of improving yourself through learning. It could be learning in education at the workplace etc.   Answer Question

Relief Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Ives, East of England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Saint Ives, East of England, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I was approached by their recruitment team for a position. Interview was arranged in one week. I was interviewed by the area manager, it was a really nice conversation; basic questions about their culture and values and what approach I have on different scenarios. At the end of the week I was offered the job.

Dispensing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland).

Interview

Interview was straight forward, standard interview questions really positive interview experience.
    Still waiting to hear back from the company but I was told there was a lot of applications so I'm not over confident.

Interview Questions

• What do you see different about Lloyds and other pharmacies?   Answer Question

Second Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Bedford, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick, semi formal interview. First questions were based on current job role - how many items I do per month, what additional service qualifications I have, what staff base am I used to working with, followed by brief knowledge of the company (owners and company), progression expectations, theit mission statement (ICARE)

Interview Questions

• Name an instance of being asked to do something which challenged your integrity.   1 Answer

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview went very well, met with HR manager for an hour chat. Was placed in by an agency who said they needed role filled quickly. No word back then after this, not to me or the agency. Actually shocked by how un-professional this was. Agency say they have not had word back either, so in the dark on what actually happened.

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions based around skills, competency and what can be brought to the table   1 Answer

Pharmacy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darlington, North East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Darlington, North East England, England) in January 2017.

Interview

N/A We were TUPE transferred from Sainsbury's Pharmacy. I know the interview process as a colleague went through it. They applied online but afterwards it took months of them trying to contact the Area Manager for them to reply. The AM did not reply to their emails or to the voice messages that they left.

Interview Questions

• Have they worked for Lloyds before?   1 Answer

Summer Placement Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Edinburgh, Scotland) in January 2017.

Interview

Online assessment test based on real life scenarios, had to say what we were most and least likely to do out of 4 given options. Was then invited for interview that lasted about 50 minutes including questions from me at the end and a patient role play where I was allowed 10 minutes to prepare to counsel a patient on new medication. The interview questions were mainly focused on the icare values. No clinical questions. Would need to think of examples of teamwork, customer service etc and asked about my previous experience. Interview was in January and heard back in March. Interviewer was relaxed and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you put the goals of a team before your own personal goals.   Answer Question

Pre-registration Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunderland, North East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Sunderland, North East England, England) in July 2016.

Interview

The process to apply for a pre reg in Lloyds are: Online application, online test and assessment centre. It is an advantage to have done a summer placement with Lloyds before applying for pre reg. Online test was situational strength based. The assessment centre consist of group task, 1:1 interview and customer role play.

The interview lasted about 30-45 minutes. Group task was mainly a discussion among the team about a given scenario.

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2016.

Interview

Speed and accuracy test, English language test, recruitment skills test and 1st face to face interview all on-site during the first meeting, 2nd face to face interview. The whole process from application to 2nd interview took approx. 2 months, without any updates in between. No contact after the 2nd round at all, not even email saying "you didn't get a job", no feedback whatsoever, even after asking for it. Very badly managed process, hopefully it works better inside the company.

Trainee Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Bristol, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Assessment Centre with four stages and lunch in between - 1 on 1 interview, written exercise based around in-tray working in a pharmacy, multiple actions to be taken, group exercise based on scenario using each persons resources to fulfill a new contract and short presentation based on talking points given beforehand

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you sacrificed your own goals to help the group goals   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.