MSX International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

MSX International Interview Questions

Interviews at MSX International

2.7

Warranty Prior Authorization Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MSX International (Anaheim, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The process was very easy and everyone was very friendly. They reached out to me to have a stage 1 phone interview to get the general information. And set a stage 2 interview with the hiring management. During this Covid time it was a live video interview with webcam.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness you feel you have.   Answer Question
    • Note no real place to leave feedback about the company. They are super cheap, and lied about their range of pay when the asked about it at the start of the process. Over 10 years experience in the automotive field and they want to pay less than what I currently make, no room for any sort of adjustment.   Answer Question

Technical Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Troy, MI (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online, received communication the next day from one of their recruiters. Had phone screening with recruiter a week later. Phone interview with the lead editor occurred a few days after that. The phone interview seemed to go fairly well, and I was told that I would hear from them later if the department manager would like to proceed with an in-person interview. And then, nothing...four months later and they never bothered to send any communication at all, not even a rejection email.

Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MSX International.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter went well referred to hiring manager for next interview. Next interview went well and my background was I match I was told and then crickets no call no replies to emails. Ghosted.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I interviewed at MSX International (Southfield, MI (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was relatively straight forward. There were two over phone interviews with the the contract house and one with the client. The third part of the interview was a zoom call with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience have I had with managing projects with several departments?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somersworth, NH (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MSX International (Somersworth, NH (US)).

Interview

Contacted via linked in about the position and spoke with a representative the next day on the phone. Her questions led to asking about my current role and history in the auto/tire business. Quickly she moved to pay expectations with this position after telling me I’d be responsible for training of approximately 20 locations across 6 New England states and average 1-2 over nights per week. They were offering a salary of $45k annually plus $500 a month for car allowance but you had to drive a Ford and all expenses related to travel were paid out of pocket and then submitted for reimbursement. I was SHOCKED at the pay scale for a position like this to say the least. A regional position like this I would expect pay levels in the $80-$90k a year plus a company car and corporate card. Good luck filling this role with a talented person.

Talent Attraction Leader Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International.

Interview

Phone and video conference interviews. One person did not show up for part of interview. All 5 interviews were last minute and no information was provided for the first main interview until 1 hour prior.

Interview Questions

• What kind of company do you want to work for?   1 Answer

MSX International Response

11 Sep 2018 – Global HR Director

Thank you for your comments.
    While we welcome all feedback, having investigated this further we regret to say that this particular application was not at offer stage.

At MSXI, we pride ourselves on our ability to act quickly when we find top talent.
    On this occasion we were pleased to have almost completed your end to end application within 2 weeks. However, we are sorry that we did not make you feel comfortable enough to say if you felt the process was too rushed or ‘last minute’.
    We will take this feedback on board for the future.

You also mentioned information being provided at the last minute: for a role of this calibre, a key thing we look for is the candidate’s ability to perform well under pressure.
    Again, we apologise if we did not make it clear that this was part of the recruitment process.

As we are still reviewing a number of high profile applicants for this role, we need to make it clear that this is not an instance of a ‘declined job offer.’
    It would be unfair to the applicants who are still in process to incorrectly think that they are in any way second choice for this new role.

Service Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Detroit, MI (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Two interviews, one telephone, one via SKYPE, both very professional, both described the job responsibilities very clearly, asked questions of me regarding those responsibilities. Both interviews were very comfortable to participate in.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable was I transitioning from a retail management role to one of training and implementation.   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Dearborn, MI (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

HR approached me over Linked In, later email and phone conversation on the job position. When I showed interest on the job, initial screening done over the phone for about 15min. Later phone interview followed by face to face interview happened at client location.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related Telecommunication, Qualcomm chipset debugging questions.   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MSX International (Troy, MI (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

There was only sudden telephonic interview. There was no sense of respect from recruiter. It was worthless interview. There was no sense in the questions being asked. No technical knowledge was tested.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSX International (Southfield, MI (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

easy going, the managers are interested in your experience and education. Interview by 2 managers, and a recruiter! They were very welcoming. Overall experience was pretty good, I was extended an offer than next week.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.