Marie Curie Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 26 Jun 2017

2.4

IT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marie Curie (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online via official website
    received email for 1st interview
    questions about CV
    Tour of offices and also departmental office
    Very good environment with helpful staff and central location
    Also really enjoyed the interview as they put me at ease

Door to Door Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunderland, North East England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marie Curie (Sunderland, North East England, England) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly quick because I was the only one who showed up. The manager was friendly and communicative, took time to explain the job and your responsibilities in detail. He asked some basic questions like how much do you know about the charity, but the e-mail you receive from the agency tells you everything you need to prepare for it. All in all it was very relaxed and conversational.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about Marie Curie?   1 Answer

Street Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marie Curie (London, England).

Interview

Very strict and very crowed. The interviewer was a bit intimidating, but not aggresive. He made sure to explain us the difficulties of the job, and every detail of how we (in case they acepted us) were going to be paid.

Interview Questions

• To talk with a partner about their favourite movie/book and then describe it.   Answer Question
    • To give a convincing speech for the charity and to answer typical objections.   Answer Question
    • To describe the colour orange as if we were speaking to a colourblind person.   Answer Question
    • To describe a perfect target donor.   Answer Question

Door to Door Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunderland, North East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Marie Curie (Sunderland, North East England, England) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview so you get plenty of time to think, but this also means you need to stand out more. It was explained that you would start training immediately, the working hours and salary were also explained. In a group of four it took 30 - 35 minutes and they got back to me within three days.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about and why should I be passionate about it too?   Answer Question

Junior Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marie Curie (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with a group of people, was asked several questions and put into different scenarios to see how we would react. It was very high pressure because you had to think on the spot and find an answer to a question you weren't necessarily expecting. Some of the questions were very abstract and had to be thought about properly in the allotted time given.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't really a negotiation phase.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.