Marin Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marin Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Marin Software

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marin Software (Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had an interview with Marin company in April 2019. The process has 3 parts: 1) HR interview, 2) Telephone interview, 3) Virtual onsite interview. The HR interview and Telephone interview is easy. The virtual onsite is difficult. They provide the feedback very late for the interview, and it took almost 4 months.

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marin Software in January 2019.

Interview

The worse experience ever. Passed the intial technical round. They invited me for a video round but never confirmed a time.
    Followed up so many times with multiple members but no answer. Worse process ever

DOnt waste your time

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marin Software (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with Elizabeth Hall (recruiter), then another phone screening with Mike Grossman (VP of Inside Sales), on-site with Mike (30 minutes), then 3 members of the team (30-45 minutes). I would allocate 2 hours for the on-site interview.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marin Software.

Interview

I do not know what the process actually was. I was scheduled for a phone interview; the recruiter contacted me that they were stuck in a budget meeting and asked to push it out a couple of hours. I agreed however the call never came. I followed up via voicemail and email multiple times about rescheduling and never heard back

Interview Questions

• Can we reschedule for two hours later.   1 Answer

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marin Software (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen w/ Recruiter, Technical Phone Screen, On-site Technical Interview
    Solid interview process and received responses in a very timely manner
    No 'gotcha' or trick interview questions
    Pleasant interview experience
    Required to fill out NDAs during every stage of the interview process (which was new to me)

Interview Questions

• Standard questions includes basic Js questions, asynchronous calls, data structures, algorithms, live coding   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marin Software in August 2017.

Interview

I went through two over the phone interviews. The first interview went very well. The second interview was another story. I interviewed with a current Solutions Architect. He was supposed to ask questions to determine level my understanding on a few technical topics. Problem solving is the biggest strength, which is backed by my experience and resume. However when I spoke to this SA he belittled my answers, explained that how HE would have answered that question. When it comes to problem solving there is actually more than one method, so for anyone to assume that 'their way' is the best is a bit egotistical. I already work with men that posses this same attitude, therefor, I am glad I did not pass on to the next interview. If other SA's and employees are similar in character then I am grateful I did not end up at this company. I really do believe that it makes a significant difference on whom conducts interviews. At Marin, perhaps someone is a more open minded and less chauvinistic should be conducting interviews.

Interview Questions

• Explain your problem Solving approach   1 Answer

Senior Manager of Sales Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marin Software (Austin, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via email asking if I'd be interested in regards to the position. First was a call with recruiter. Then set up a call with the company VP. That call went well and from the conversation, seeing they contacted me, VP basically said there were no other candidates at the time and all but promised me the job. 3rd interview was with a panel. They had a rep do one of the panel interviews which was terrible. It's as if her questions were googled from page one.

Interview Questions

• How would you employees describe you. All page one google "What questions should I ask during an interview".   Answer Question

Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marin Software (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screening followed by onsite, 4 interview rounds, 3 technical and 1 managerial. Process is fast and you will receive update fast.Many of the questions are to understand the technical understanding you have about product/process you worked on.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions are to understand the technical understanding you have about product/process you worked on.   Answer Question

QA Automation Backend Api Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marin Software (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Interview was great. General coding stuff like reverse string and aaabsss to a3b1ss3 kind of questions. first a phone interview and then onsite with the qa team (four 1:1). The interveiw went great and they told the team was happy with me but for some reason they told they went ahead with another candidate

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marin Software (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I only give this a negative experience because the recruiter was a bit disrespectful. He called me by the wrong name during email correspondences. On-site interview itself actually went very well, I even had an impromptu meeting with the CFO. Everyone I spoke to was pretty easy going. However, after the interview process was over, the recruiter sent me a generic "thanks, but no thanks" message from a no-reply email. It felt a bit disrespectful seeing as far as I had gotten in the interview process, especially because I had to take over a half day off from my own work schedule.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you researched an accounting pronouncement and the result of your findings.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.