Maxim Integrated Failure Analysis Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Failure Analysis Engineer

Maxim Integrated Failure Analysis Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Integrated

3.2

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in General Trias (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (General Trias (Philippines)) in July 2019.

Interview

I originally applied for an opening position in the Test Engineering department, but after I aced their screening exam, the HR recruiter told me that only the FA Engineer position was currently open. I was disappointed because they interviewed me for the sake of formality, and didn't really plan to hire me because I wasn't an EE/ECE graduate.

Interview Questions

• I-V characteristic of basic electronics components and physical layout of a CMOS inverter   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Integrated

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dasmariñas, Province of Cavite (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (Dasmariñas, Province of Cavite (Philippines)) in June 2017.

Interview

Took an exam which contains circuit diagram analysis. The diagrams are more commonly thought on ECE graduates. I find it hard since I took a different course at college. Full review is needed before going to the company.

Interview Questions

• It is needed to pass the exam first before the panel interview with the engineers. Since I failed the exam, I have not had the chance to be interviewed. I heard after the interview, there is another round of interview for international boss.   Answer Question

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in General Trias (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (General Trias (Philippines)) in December 2016.

Interview

Technical interview will be about the exam taken prior the interview, there will be a group of people who will ask questions. After that another interview with the boss, they will ask mostly about whats written on your resume

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (Cebu City (Philippines)) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied through review center and the process took two days. The 1st day was a written exam regarding basic circuitry and if you pass the exam, the next day will be the interview and there were three interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Op-amp? What is the characteristic curve of capacitor and inductor?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.