Mccurrach Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Mccurrach

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mccurrach (Glasgow, Scotland) in September 2018.

Interview

Was invited along for an interview where a manager and someone from the analyst team interviewed me. Interview seemed to go very well and smooth, I answered all questions asked, even tricky questions and through my education and studying in my own time I would guess I might have known more than the people interviewing me. Was told interviews were being held every day next week and decision would be made at the end of the following week. I sent a thank-you e-mail, it the courteous thing to do.

Heard nothing back after 2 weeks so I sent an e-mail and got no reply, sent another 1 a few days later and got told I was unsuccessful which was a knock but it happens, need to move on. E-mail said they had a portal (which I forgot about) about jobs etc, I checked the portal and looking back they had refused me on the day of the interview or the next day. Was highly disappointed that I got refused so quickly as the interview had went so good and add to that I have an MSc degree which is based purely on data, I don't expect people to just give me a job but based on the interview and my degrees I would have expected myself to at least be in the mix till the end and not put in the bin within hours if that of leaving the interview.

Does look like a nice place to work and the woman on reception said it was a lovely place and she is very nice. I think they are looking for graduates who are young as opposed to myself who did a career change later on in life, if you were at college/Uni as a mature student this might not be the place for you.

Interview Questions

Mccurrach Response

30 Oct 2018 – Head of HR

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - it is always useful to know how we are doing with our recruitment processes. As your case is very individualised, we'd rather pick... More

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darlington, North East England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mccurrach (Darlington, North East England, England) in November 2016.

Interview

Regional Sales Manager.Skype interview(Telephone interview),lasted about hour.Very informal and relaxed.Went through CV from start to present.Asked a few questions about personal life and how much salary I expected.Give me positive feed back after interview.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about Walkers   1 Answer

Divisional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mccurrach (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in November 2013.

Interview

Very thorough interview with competency based questions, I went through my experience to date my strengths and weaknesses and also prepared a 12 month business plan of what my plan would be should I be successful. This was broken down quarterly and detailed to not only show my management/people skills but also how my previous experience would prepare me to succeed in this plan.

Interview Questions

• What is your ambition for the next 12 months   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes I negotiated and was challenged back, but ultimately we agreed mid ground

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mccurrach (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was a clown just talk about data cleansing they love that word, it was more about how great and easy the job is and re reminding you about the 0 bonus and high expectations

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mccurrach (Glasgow, Scotland) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied via website. Telephone call from recruitment team explains more about the job and to offer an interview. Interviewed on Skype for approx 30 mins, bussiness dress had to be worn, fast paced interview with constant questions with follow up questions being asked about my answers. Interviewer was good and made the whole interview relaxed, fast paced but relaxed at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Asked a pro and con of my current job   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mccurrach in January 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the area manager. He was friendly and just asked what I knew about the company eg The brands you would be working with etc. Went over my CV and and asked competency based questions eg. Describe a time when ....

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have yourself a goal and you achieved it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mccurrach (Winchester, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Great experience smooth going details about the company and the job role and benefits presented few opening questions about yourself and then competency based questions. Finalised by personal details check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person? How did u tackle that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mccurrach (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Basic and structured.
    Set of questions that ask a situation you were and how you handled it, need to focus on details what you did and how objections were handled
    Only thing is that you will have to face the same questions every time you look to get anywhere within the company.
    May differ from principle to principle , depends on which role though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mccurrach (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

After submitting application online, I was contacted by recruitment few days later and had a quick c.v run down by recruitment and a telephone assesment to ensure suitability for the role, nothing out of the ordinary a quick Google search will let you know what a typical telephone assessment includes...

If found suitable for the role you will be invited to attend a face to face interview which will be help by the regional or divisional manager

After completion of interview you will be emailed with the result of the interview with one of three outcomes

1. You have been successful

2. You have been unsuccessful

3. You will be given a letter on intent (which is, you were a very suitable candidate for the role however there was somebody who on the day was slightly better than you. They will keep your details and contact you if there are any similar openings in your area)

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mccurrach (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online via indeed. After a few weeks the recruitment team did an initial assessment. Then said i had an interview with the regional manager. This was a Skype interview whigh was a bit awkward but I just went with it. I was told I would hear by the end of the week if I was successful.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.