MediaMath Senior Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

MediaMath Senior Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at MediaMath

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was good overall. HR process could be improved. However, the team was great to talk to. Overall interview process took about a month. It could take less time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MediaMath

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone screen with a member from the Talent Acquisition team. The second step was a 30 minute call with the Analytics Lead, mostly talking about your resume and experience. Following this was a technical take-home assignment which contained both a Python and SQL portion. After the team reviewed the techinical assignment, the last step would be an on-site interview to create a powerpoint presentation on the results of the assignment and present it to the members of the Analytics team.

Interview Questions

• Why Mediamath?   Answer Question
    • Techincal: SQL coding, Writing a python script to resolve a potential data QA problem   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a difficult client/multiple urgent data requests?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.