Merlin Entertainments Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 133 of over 133 interviews

Recruitment Agency4%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Birmingham, England) in Dec 2021

Interview

2 guys on a teams interview I had problems connecting at first and they seemed a little impatient Asked their questions not very engaging so I knew I didn’t have the job

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us
    Answer Question

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

Group interview held in conference room in a local hotel. In this interview, each member of the three departments recruiting at the time (commercial, front of house, entertainments) were looking to see who'd be a good fit for each available role and team.

Interview Questions
  • In groups, using materials available to you and if money was no object, design and present your ideal children's attraction.

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

The interview process was fast and easy, not a lot of challenging questions. They seamed to value people over the relevant skill sets for the job, being good with children, having patience's and a huge imagination was there top priority's

Interview Questions
  • What was an unforgettable day you had as a child? Why was it unforgettable?

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

Efficient and knowledgeable managers who knows what they are looking for in someone to fill the position. Clear and relevant questions were being asked with insight given to the work culture and expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

We had to bring something to the interview that represented us. It was an engaging and fun interview process. Focused on who we are rather than solely on what have done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

Two rounds, first round group exercises including coming up with a marketing plan and then a writing exercise. 2nd round formal interview with two staff members, who were very nice and made me feel welcome. Had a good time throughout process - would recommend.

Interview Questions
  • Asked classic situational questions, asked to talk through CV and what creative experience I had.

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

Good interview questions which take into account both health ans safety for visitors but also asks how you would act in certain situtations with visitors or other stakeholders in the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process for Legoland is pretty simple and straight forward, those interviewing are also extremely nice and for those with not a lot of experience with interviews will have the opportunity to learn from it.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you came across a negative customer?

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

Interviewer emails you to say that you are shortlisted and asks for your availabilities to set the interview date to suit you. Sent a link to an MS Teams video call. Unfortunately, the interviewer experienced technical issues on the initial interview date and on the day, so it caused some inconvenience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (London, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

First I applied and got invited to a recruitment day which took place on Zoom. If you are successful at this stage you will be invited to an in person, one-to-one interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Interviews