Merlin Entertainments Interview Questions

Updated 12 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 117 of over 117 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Merlin Entertainments

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

They call me first, and then I had a second interview in person. But the salary was low. Not really understand the marketing manager still want to make an interview even they know my salary expectation is higher than what they can offer.

Interview Questions
  • What your plan for the next five years?
    Answer Question

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

The interview is pretty basic in that they observe your confidence and communication skills as well as how you operate within a team. Tasks include building part of a lego structure.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a child was lost and asked for your help.

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Windsor, South East England, England, England)

Interview

The application process was straight-forward and the email communication was good. An interview was confirmed via email. It was a group interview, set-out as an assessment centre in which teamwork, communication and creative skills were observed. This was followed by a one-to-one interview with a member of the Models team, during which I showed my portfolio and gave a brief overview of projects I'd worked on previously. The staff were very welcoming and encouraging.

Interview Questions
  • There were model-making tasks with supplied LEGO bricks and parts. There were also questions about how you work as part of a team and your hands-on creative skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2020

Interview

Telephone call with the recruiting and hiring managers (both brand new to the company). I was told the new org group and HR & payroll data system was Workday (cloud-based) and the data had not been up to par since the Oct 2019 implementation. I understood they needed an experienced HRIS pro knowledgeable in numerous HR functions to assist the internal client. A couple of days later I received a call (very appreciated btw) informing me they promoted an internal employee. So, I took it as my interview was a formality for compliance and data integrity is not so much the priority.

Interview Questions
  • "We have a few minutes let so I'll ask a few personal questions. Can you code?"
  • Do you think you're overqualified?
1 person found this interview helpful

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

I filled out an application online, got called in for an interview in person, talked with the manager and got the job on the spot. Had to do a drug test before fully being accepted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

First group interview , Fun, friendly, relaxed, lasted 2 hours long, group activities and individual tasks. Followed by One to one interview to get to know the individual better

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

Asked what I could bring that was unique, discussed a time when I gave outstanding customer service. Asked to describe what I would do in certain scenarios and situations pertaining to guests having problems on site or for example technical difficulties in performance rooms.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

Very casual chat about my availability and experience with manager. Manager was very friendly and gave me a run through of daily routine. Asked what experience I had in previous positions of responsibility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (London, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by a recruiter and a phone interview was scheduled. My interview was with two senior managers over a skype call and I received feedback within the week after the interview and was asked to start working the following week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (London, England, England)

Interview

Very odd and confusing. Had 2 successful interviews, was made an offer and was awaiting contract. Was invited in to meet someone very senior ahead of me starting as they would be out of the country when I was due to begin. It actually wasn’t a meet and greet, it was another interview as far as this guy was concerned and he had no idea that I already had an offer and was grilled. Despite a member of HR being in the room, I was told that I look far too young to have this level of experience and must be lying, I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t take the role in the end, too much agism and assumption, along with their inability to communicate with one another...plus shameful HR behaviour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 117 Interviews