Found 963 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You meet great people and get to hang out with the sea animals" (in 74 reviews)
- "Some good benefits such as 20 free tickets after working for 6 weeks" (in 50 reviews)
- "Good benefits package including 40 free tickets to employees after 12 months service (20 in first 12 months)." (in 31 reviews)
- "Colleagues are great and visitors being happy" (in 29 reviews)
- "The staff are friendly and nice to work with" (in 24 reviews)
- 5.024 Nov 2023Guest Experience ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
Loved working for this company. Great team, amazing opportunities to grow and work for attractions across the world
The pay is fairly low
- 5.016 Nov 2023Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Great company to work for. Lots of internal opportunities within the business in terms of career development
Strict grading system around pay and benefits
- 5.02 Nov 2023Retail HostFormer EmployeeLondon, England
Excellent colleagues, always helpful when needed, bi-weekly pay, near to waterloo station
Some days were disorganised i.e. poor preparation from the higher upsMerlin Entertainments Response2mo
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so pleased you enjoyed working with us and your teammates.
Merlin Entertainments Reviews FAQs
Merlin Entertainments has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,101 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Merlin Entertainments to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
64% of Merlin Entertainments employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Merlin Entertainments 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.