Metro Bank (US) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Metro Bank (US) Interview Questions

Interviews at Metro Bank (US)

2.6

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metro Bank (US) (Harrisburg, PA (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

The recruiter asked me basic behavioral questions. The main thing they look for is how confident you are and how you can hide your nervousness when meeting with them. They want to see you smile at least three times. The recruiter is very nice and makes the interviewee comfortable when answering the questions.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metro Bank (US) (Harrisburg, PA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from them within the week. I had one interview with someone from HR and another with supervisors from the branch. Everyone was fairly laid back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Metro Bank (US).

Interview

It was a very easy interview process. I had two interviews total. One general interview from the recruiter and then one interview at the branch that I applied to.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metro Bank (US).

Interview

This process was pretty easy and straight foward.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any difficult questions. It was a generic interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metro Bank (US) (Harrisburg, PA (US)).

Interview

Received a call the day after I applied. Then after my first interview, it took forever to hear back and it took lots of calling on my end to hear anything. I applied for the CSR position which I was told was pretty much mine, to then find out it was filled and had to go for the teller position. This is 3 weeks after the initial interview. The interviewer was very nice, and thorough.

Interview Questions

• It was the typical interview questions. The hardest one for me was what are your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No option for negotiation even though I had a college degree.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Metro Bank (US) (Harrisburg, PA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

went well

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel you would be successful at this job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metro Bank (US) (Telephone, TX (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then a few days later I received an email saying I had passed the initial screening process. I was then asked to do a GIA test online which was fairly easy, it had 5 sections measuring speed and accuracy. I then received an email a few days later asking me to book a telephone interview, the interview went well, and I was then asked to attend a 'M-factor audition' which is an assessment day with the other candidates. I am yet to do this on the 19th September 2017 so any tips would be welcome! I have been told there will be role play exercises, a written exercise and a 1-1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your CV, what was your favourite and least favourite job and why?   1 Answer

Loan Servicing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Metro Bank (US) (Harrisburg, PA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

One on One with a staff from management. They do a background check and pull your credit. They also contact you references. After the background and credit check you will receive a call from the HR department with and offer.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metro Bank (US) (London, England) in March 2014.

Interview

There was a two part, lively and energetic interview process. We were in a large group but the actual interview was 2 interviewers and myself. There is a situational assessment and a general interview question section.

Interview Questions

• They put me in a situation with a difficult customer   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metro Bank (US).

Interview

Applied Online for the job of cashier and I received email about three days later to do telephone interview. The telephone interview slot which I booked was a week ahead which I got. Passed telephone interview which was basically about competency based question and also basic numerical questions, then she told me to do online aptitude test which I did today and now waiting for the feedback. In the telephone interview make sure you have got examples from your previous work experience or job to relate and also for maths questions make sure you do well with percentages. Online aptitude test was also easy as they give enough examples to practice along with pdf document to read through.

Interview Questions

• Why Metro?
      Time when you gave and received good customer service!   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.