Mudano Interview Questions

Updated 21 Nov 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 49 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mudano

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mudano (London, England, England)

Interview

The interview took 3 stages and over 3 months and at the end after over 2 weeks I was told that I am too good fir the role they offer

Interview Questions
  • Fetching ideas about the changes needed in their organisation structure
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mudano (London, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was a really thought out assessment day, from the ice breakers to the 1-1 interviews. The recruitment manager helped us all feel less nervous and explained the process in a clear and concise manner. She answered any queries we had and also allowed us to meet our possible work colleagues and managers. The presentation part was really enjoyable as it allowed you to explore different ways machine learning can be applied to.

Interview Questions
  • What is data and what Is technology. Then followed up with listing different examples of data and technology

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mudano (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Jun 2019

Interview

Applied through indeed jobs, the application process took 3 months in total and consisted of an informal phone interview, a competency based report and then an assessment centre which included; a face to face interview, group work, and presentations.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to show leadership

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mudano (London, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

After submitting my CV, I was asked to write a one page essay from a choice of 3 questions, all based around the idea of working with technology. Once the candidates had been chosen, there was a full day assessment centre where we performed various tasks and had face to face interviews. The day was well organised and I was made to feel welcomed and relaxed immediately. It felt like Mudano really wanted to find out about us, and this was reflected by how many people were in the room with us while we attempted the tasks. The face to face interview was very informal and consisted of giving examples that showed various desired qualities. It was also a good time to ask any questions we had about the company and role. There was a friendly vibe around the office, and you could tell that the people there were passionate about the company's mission.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mudano (London, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

Telephone interview where we talked about my experience, understanding of Mudano and why I wanted to join. We established a good rapport as the interviewer was very friendly, personal and gave me time to talk about my experiences. Then waited two weeks hearing nothing from them. Mudano then confirmed a 2nd round interview that would involve a presentation around preselected topics. The interview was scheduled late Tuesday afternoon for Friday, giving me as a candidate two and a half days to prepare for an interview and a presentation. This was extremely stressful, yet despite this I managed to put together a presentation. The 2nd round interview was an awful experience. The interviewer pushed back on every slide and there was a deliberate attempt to discredit the presentation. The constant questioning did not lead to a conversation; rather it led to me being defensive of my presentation, which should never be the point of a presentation. Swearing in the interview to prove a point that their consultancy is very different to others, was also poor taste. The use of profanity was not only unprofessional; it set about an aggressive tone to the rest of the interview. Despite the time constraints, and going over almost an hour over the scheduled time for the interview, all I was provided was a sentence as feedback. That was unacceptable considering how much time I spent on the presentation, and how much time we spent in the interview. I am extremely disappointed due to the inconsistencies in each interviewers approach to an interview, the last minuteness of the interviews and the use of profanity.

Interview Questions
  • What other companies do you know have a data led culture other than Google?
  • What is the SQL code you wrote that you are the most proud of?
  • What do you think you can bring to Mudano?
  • How has the Prince 2 qualification aided you working in projects?
  • What do you know about Mudano and why do you want to work here?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Islington, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mudano (Islington, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

I had an initial 1 hour telephone interview with a Delivery Manager who asked both technical and general experience questions about my career. This then lead to a second interview with two members of the leadership team which included a presentation that I needed to prepare for. This presentation had certain topics to cover or could relate to the company's values. This was a 15 minute presentation with Q&A to follow, and then other adhoc questions and a thoroughly enjoyable conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mudano

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mudano

Interview

I had a positive experience as the process was very sharp, quick and well organised. Initially I was approached by a recruiter who sold me the position at a firm that is driven by data and innovation. The first stage included a 1 hour phone interview. After approximately a week, I was invited to an interview at the HQ. I had to prepare a 15 min presentation on a selected topic relevant to data. My final interview took the same say and the next day I received a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • With regards to data governance, what are the main drivers for business adoption?
2 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The process consisted of a phone interview with a Data Scientist, I got feedback on how I did immediately and constructive criticism was given. The second stage was a presentation and face to face interview and the last stage was an informal chat with a member of the leadership team.

Interview Questions
  • Questions revolved around culture, experience, problem solving, and my CV.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

Interview

Technical Assessment, Tableau Assignment and Review, Final Interview with Executive. If you are a budding tableau developer with an eye for design then the process in enjoyable. Mudano really wanted to get to know who I am and what they could do for me, I needed to demonstrate that I was a good culture fit for the change they are trying to create.

Interview Questions
  • Specific questions related to my tableau skills, general data and market awareness. Other questions were related to demonstrating a knowledge of the company ethos and why I would fit into that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mudano (London, England, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

The process at first seemed straightforward, the first round was a phone interview followed by a presentation. But in the final interview things got weird fast. The CTO who interviewed me was very arrogant and asked lots of condescending questions. When it came to the topic of salary, to my dismay he said: "you're not worth what you've been put forward for". Not the kind of company you want to work for, these guys are bullies. To top things off the office very uninspiring.

Interview Questions
  • Help me understand what it is you want to do. Where do you see yourself in five years, and what do you want Mudano to be for you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Interviews