Multiplex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Multiplex Interview Questions

Interviews at Multiplex

Graduate Project Management Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Multiplex in March 2014.

Interview

I applied for the UK scheme (was living in Australia at the time). Long and slow to return calls. No replies to any emails. I went through a very long phone interview which went really positively, but then heard nothing for ages about the next stage at an assessment centre. Finally called me after 2-3 months to organise for me to come to assessment centre the following week - in Scotland. How can they expect me to get from Australia to Scotland with a week of notice? The woman simply said, "We don't think a Skype interview would be 'fair'". Total joke. I followed up because I moved to the UK and got no response about being considered in the next round. Really unsympathetic people.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Multiplex (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Tests, prompt interview invitation which could completed online at your own convenience. To be honest I have not done it yet but glass door are making me fill this in before I can view other reviews again which seems a floored system.

Interview Questions

• Proudest achievement outside of work   1 Answer

Civil Engineer Interview

Interview

Sent in cv and cover letter followed by online Game assessment followed by video interview of 7 questions out of prepared list and one surprise. Would recommend doing practice test a few times to make sure your comfortable in front of the camera

Interview Questions

Interview

it was an on campus interview process for hiring to the post of Sr. Design Coordinator. And it was a face to face interview. There were people from every area related to construction.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to distribute a given set of electrical loads.   1 Answer

Graduate Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Multiplex (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

got referral from a current employee, a phone interview right after. took two weeks to get first round interview with a director, really good experience and talked a lot about the project. hr called the day after to followup and told me it will take two weeks for the second round. however, i waited up to two months. i interviewed with hr head and an executive director. both nice, but very serious. two weeks after the final round, got a call from hr said they took the other candidate instead of, maybe a better fit than me

Interview Questions

• why us
      why construction
      how u handle different ddl
      what skills can u tranfer to this position   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Multiplex (New Delhi (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

GROUP DISCUSSION followed by a PI. If your background is technical, they will ask technical questions. They look for fluency in English and good communication skills. They will glance over your interests and aims so keep your CV updated and genuine. Even One wrong interest will create a bad impression.

Graduate Mechanical and Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Multiplex (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Application, Smartphone Game app test (skyrise), Video Interview, Assesment Centre

1) Applied online in december and was asked about two weeks later to play the game assesment on smartphone

2) Complete game assessment and received a generally strong report back immediately from the game company

3) Invited for video interview at end of December which I completed soon after.
    was rejected a day after the video interview on Boxing day 26th?

4) Received a random email from the internal recruiter saying I had been selected for the assessment centre which was in two days!

My initial vibe of the company was from the employees at the assessment centre, who seemed like they did not want to be there.

The assessment centre involved;

Technical written exercise based on the discipline you applied for (for Mechanical and electrical it was you as an M+E contractor planning out the priorities of what should be done on a large building project)

Group task - Based on selecting and presenting your decision on choosing a balloons company firm to collaborate with

Technical exercise - given a CAD drawing of a building structure with a large amount of information on a building project situation. Asked to present your solutions on the problem as the Project Manager.

Interview - Competency based generic questions

The company does not have a set culture and was evident during assessment centre, no opportunity to speak/network with current workers to get a feel of the company, long back to back assessments with no food provided - was exhausting.

Feedback was very brief, and rushed.

Interview Questions

• Video interview; competency based questions similar to previous reviews with last surprise question of being able to add anything you want to say about yourself for 2 minutes.   Answer Question

Graduate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Multiplex (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

The online interview took place after the gamification based assessment; +- 2 minutes per answer. I have applied through the website. Went through the first 3 stages. In my opinion, the online interview went great, but I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was: you have 2 minutes, tell us anything important   1 Answer

Cadet Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Multiplex (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

Online Application (Basic about yourself and 3 lengthy questions), Video Interview (10 mins), Group Interview.The video interview is focused on your personal experience rather than your company knowledge. Mine was 4 questions, I had 30 seconds to read the question then 2 minutes to answer whilst being recorded. There was practice questions on the site which was helpful in preparing. I received a phone call 2 weeks after the video interview inviting me to a group interview which is essentially half a day of activities and interviews

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work for Multiplex   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Multiplex (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2018.

Interview

Application, video interview, Assessment Centre then reference checks.

AC was held for 3 days with 12 candidates assessed per day. Company presentation intro by Construction Manager and HR Manager. Completed a group activity in groups of 4 about town planning. Followed by a 2-1 interview with 4 behavioural questions. Next was an individual hypothetical case scenario that you have to problem solve. Then finally an individual puzzle test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.