NHS Management Interview Questions

Updated 29 Aug 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NHS Management

NHS Management

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS Management

Interview

Very clear instructions on what to do. Be yourself and confident. Easy to follow the given guidelines. Follow the healthcare leadership model and you will be fine. Asks questions specific to the model

Interview Questions
  • Biggest challenge you faced and how did you overcome it
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Romford, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NHS Management (Romford, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

I failed assessment test so I did not a chance to sit real interview. it looks like this system is one way of cutting out some people to have change to seat interview .

Interview Questions
  • number time scale is so short as well as the numerous paper questions were hard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS Management (London, England, England)

Interview

Had a 45 minute interview with two people. The interview mainly focused on values of the NHS and how you fit into their leadership model and was very friendly. We did not have the opportunity to ask questions during the interview itself but directed them at people who were on the graduate scheme itself which was very helpful. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions revolved around demonstrating resilience and how you deal with stress as well as leadership experience. Classic competency based.

NHS Management

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NHS Management in Oct 2015

Interview

The interview went smoothly with the normal questions medical related. In a very professional setting on a 1:1 basis. After the interview there was the second part which was the drug testing. A couple of days later I was called and told to come to orientation and the rest was history

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHS Management (London, England, England) in Feb 2015

Interview

30-40 minute interview with a former trainer and a senior manager, preceded by some interaction with current trainees in a more relaxed setting. The interview questions were competency based and focused on past experiences. Best tip is to have a clear idea of your motivations and a catalogue of various experiences to draw from with an idea of how you contributed in various situations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NHS Management

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS Management

Interview

Submit CV and answer competency based questions in the application initial application process. If this is passed then you are invited to complete verbal and numerical tests. If these are passed then you are invited to the assessment centre

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you had to change the way you were working
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NHS Management in Nov 2012

Interview

I was just called by the agent that I have an interview slot. It is a contract role...

Interview Questions
  • Yet to attend the interview. I came to this site to get sample interview questions

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I interviewed at NHS Management

Interview

group interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at NHS Management

Interview

question such as how to deal with clinical waste what to do in emergency.

Interview Questions
  • what can you do to save the trust money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS Management (Birmingham, England, England) in Jan 2012

Interview

I completed the online assessment that included a psychometric, numerical reasoning and aptitude test. The tests were all fairly standard; typical practice tests available online were preparation enough. I was informed I had passed the tests after a couple of weeks and was invited to the interview stage at Birmingham City Football Club's stadium. There were a mix of graduates at different stages of the scheme there to answer questions etc. The interview was conducted by three employees who asked various questions, and it took c. 45 minutes. I waited for another couple of weeks to hear I had not progressed to the next stage.

Interview Questions
  • There were no particularly difficult or unexpected questions. They asked about the 2011-12 budget cuts, overcoming problems, examples of leadership etc. Whilst the questions were atypical I clearly didn't answer well enough.
8 people found this interview helpful