NHS Professionals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at NHS Professionals

2.2

Admin Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS Professionals (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people in an office. The interview was ok, relaxing and kind of informal. It was also very short and straightforward questions that require straightforward answers.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS Professionals (Watford, East of England, England) in November 2018.

Interview

The job spec was changed between application and notification of interview.

This may have been to aid an internal or "known" candidate - one of the questions involved their "corporate image", which as an outsider I'm less likely to know.

Two other questions related strongly to the revised job specification and had no relevance to the specification I applied for.

One of the interviewers gave me the impression I was just there to make up the numbers.

No rejection email after the interview, just silence.

They're not the NHS, and as for "Professionals", read the reviews here and decide for yourself!

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NHS Professionals (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Meeting with management and interview with partners and going over cv and job title, second interview metting staff going over job role 3 day job trile, cbr checking, reference checks, computer skills

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the NHS   1 Answer

Caregiver Interview

Interview

Just know the basic addition and subtraction. Know how to write comprehension and ways to point out confidentiality, blowing the whistle etc. Also, they give enough time, so relax and take your time. Interview is about your experience and questions like what is going the extra miles.

Nursery Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton-on-Tees, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NHS Professionals (Stockton-on-Tees, England) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and didn't hear anything for around 3 months. I was invited to an interview via email, and whilst at the interview was offered the job. I was asked questions around the Early Years Foundation Stage and how to put this into place, they also asked me about things which didn't relate remotely to my job role, such as working with patients etc. as they just had a generic interview rather than one for a nursery assistant. They booked me onto a two day induction course which was two months later. When I attended this course, it didn't relate to working with children, only patients, I was taught how to lift patients etc. and did a first aid course (without pediatrics) After that, I was waiting for my uniform and ID to arrive so that I could start and out of the blue got an email telling me that I was no longer needed.

Placement Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS Professionals (Maidstone, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Was selected and they emailed me for shortlisting.
    Then, was scheduled for phone interview.
    They will straight on say whether you pass or fail.
    Was then invited to have a face to face interview.
    Very straightforward from the panel.
    No trick questions coming from the panel. Need to explain your experience being apt for the role.

Interview Questions

• What distracts you that might affect you working at home?   1 Answer

Administrative and Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NHS Professionals (Plymouth, England) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and simple, I found out on the same day that I was successful for the role. I arrived and was asked to submit the documents that they required (Passport, bank statement, utility bill etc). Then asked a few questions which were pretty straightforward. I filled out some paperwork (Health questionnaire, HMRC). Lastly, they took my photograph Foy ID card after telling me I had been successful.

Interview Questions

• What are the questions you would ask to verify a patient's identity, should they wish to book an appointment?   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NHS Professionals in December 2014.

Interview

I had to go somewhere outside London. The interview was short and the questions were quite basic. After the interview I had to do a 6 hours online training and one day at a London University, all of it unpaid! The process to register was very long and they were very inefficient. After over a month I found out that working isn't that easy unless you worked for the NSH before. It was a nightmare and they require far too much for a temp job. So far between training, documents and calls I have spent over £100 and I have not worked yet!

Bank Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NHS Professionals (Stevenage, England).

Interview

Group session of 20. Brief basic English and maths test. Backgroung checks completed at group session. General q&a interview with hints to required answers, took place in a room with 4 other interviews going at the same time.

Regional Client Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NHS Professionals (Manchester, England) in December 2017.

Interview

On arrival, given a scenario to read for 10 minutes and prepare a 'pitch' ready for interview. Then competency based questions by 2 people on a panel. There were no 'probing' questions and little interest in the answers. No rapport building or small talk. Still waiting for interview feedback after 3 requests.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult client.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.