NatWest Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,422 of over 1,422.0 interviews

Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NatWest Group

NatWest Group

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

quite easy and did not take much time, just prepare your cv well and strength and weaknesses. If you are a graduate, it can be a good start to your career

Interview Questions
  • basic interview ques from Cv
    Answer Question

NatWest Group

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

1st step online application, then comes the online psychometric tests, situational judgement, logical and numerical, then follows a video interview where you record yourself answer 5-6 questions. Not a difficult interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NatWest Group

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

I had 3 one-to-one interviews and one assessment day. The interviews were competency based including general skills. The assessment day was a mix of exercises, case studies and interviews. Overall the process was quite demanding and spread over a period of a couple of months

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you demonstrated outstanding customer service

NatWest Group

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

Overall a very nice and smooth process. They took a short interview that revolved around the general personality of the candidate. The interviewer was very nice and friendly. I would recommend others to interview in this brilliant company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. any situation where you had to convince others and faced challenges.

NatWest Group

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

Online automated interview, asked around 6 questions and given some time to prepare then can record answer. Each question seemed to have a lot of sub questions to it. Overall questions seemed ok.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NatWest Group (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview is average, asked few basic questions but you need to prepare yourself for the interview. The interview was average but the exam was easy and basic. NatWest Group Tole: Customer Service Adviser

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What do you know about NatWest Group ?

NatWest Group

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

Competency based interview. Relatively easy. Consisted of phone call initially and then Zoom interview for second stage. A lot of Questions based on customer service. Lasted approximately 40 minutes altogether.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you deal with a difficult customer

NatWest Group

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

It was a panel interview with two senior managers who asked quite detailed questions about the business area and asset class I would be working with. It was good atmosphere and nice people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group (London, England, England)

Interview

Applied via an agency. 2 interviews, with different members of the immediate team including the head of the team. CV / competency based, going through past experience. Very informal. No tax technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NatWest Group

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

The process consist of online test+ Technical interview+ HR interview. The online test consist of 5 section-Coding 2 questions+1Algorithm+Quant(15que)+reasoning(15que)+verbal(15que). the technical interview consist que on project and internships i did. Few questions on linked list. The HR interview is average with regular questions like tell me about yourself, strengths and weaknesses, hobbies, aspirations, etc

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose this project?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,422 Interviews