Natwest Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Natwest Interview Questions

Interviews at Natwest

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natwest (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview with two people directly from the bond underwriting team. The whole process was 30 minutes, and the interviewers were calm and nice. They ask questions like Career goal, and specific items on your resume, be sure to know your stories

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Natwest (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone call then online tests very fun and very quick. Dave was friendly and gave me answers to questions. Thank you glassdoor. Also this was an easy interview be prepared to be amazing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natwest.

Interview

I submitted an online application, followed by usual psychometric tests and video interview. If you are successful, will be invited to a virtual Assessment Centre where there were 3 parts.

Treasury Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Natwest in February 2021.

Interview

I got invited through a headhunter and therefore the scheduling process fornthe first round of interview was very fast. The interview was structured (fit and motivation, technical questions, competency/behavioral questions). The hiring manager was easy to talk to, very professional and gave a good overview of the job and the business.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you used data to explain a point   1 Answer

Business Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Benfleet, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natwest (South Benfleet, England).

Interview

The interview was pretty straight foward. There was a prerecorded video based interview. Then the second stage was a live, real time interview with the manager and their manager.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you had a distressed customer, what did you do?   Answer Question

Quant Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natwest (London, England) in January 2021.

Interview

1. online test, including numerical and logical tests.
    2. video interview, answering 6 competency questions.
    3. assessment center
    the ac lasts a whole day, containing 6 sessions including coding, math, statistics, group and competency session.

Internship Interview

Interview

First round was CV, then phone interview, after the assessment day consisting of several interviews. Everything was well organised and every team member was very friendly, the assessment day took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• What was the last piece of news you were impressed with and why?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natwest (Birmingham, England) in December 2020.

Interview

Nice and smooth, the interviewer made me feel wasting , started asking me about myself, what are my skills and what ones I can transfer to this new role, asking me knowledge about banking sector, FCA and PRA.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natwest.

Interview

It was all online and consisted of psychometric testing and then recorded interview questions. So you record yourself saying the answers to a question, but no one is watching live. A little bit awkward at first but you get the hang of it. You have 2 minutes to answer each question (ten questions) and I think it was one minute of preparation before you answer.

Interview Questions

Interview

You submit your CV and then get invited to do 4 online tests which are dependent on you passing the previous one. I found this a bit of an overkill, it was 2 hours to apply to the position. The 4th "test" requires you to record yourself answering 6 questions, with no possibility to re-record. As a non-native english speaker these kind of video recordings are nerve-wrecking because if I struggle to find a word I'm thinking about the ticking time, and just getting flustered all together. I found that companies that allow you to re-record your answer allow me to calm down, think about a structure to my answer, and all around make myself better understood. In this case, you are not able to exit the test mid-question so I don't see being able to re-record as "cheating" in any way. I did not pass the video interview, unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you needed to acquire a new skill and how did you feel having to learn something?
      Why NatWest, why the role?
      Think of a time you took a leadership position
      Teamwork?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.