Natwest Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Natwest Interview Questions

Interviews at Natwest

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natwest (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview with two people directly from the bond underwriting team. The whole process was 30 minutes, and the interviewers were calm and nice. They ask questions like Career goal, and specific items on your resume, be sure to know your stories

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Natwest (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone call then online tests very fun and very quick. Dave was friendly and gave me answers to questions. Thank you glassdoor. Also this was an easy interview be prepared to be amazing.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natwest.

Interview

It was straight forward interview process not very challenging. Face to face interview was an hour in length in Southampton customer call centre office. I think anyone would be able to pass it

Interview Questions

• tell me of a time where you struggled to help a customer   Answer Question

Valuation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Natwest (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

One hour interview. They first asked about my academic background, hobbies and then techincal questions regarding financial isntruments such as bonds and swaps. They also mentioned the general tasks in the position.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral quiestions followed by technical questions about bonds and swaps.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Natwest (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Invited for 1:1 after successful phone screen. Was kept waiting in reception 20 minutes after appointed time. Interviewer had no room booked so we had to sit on a picnic bench in the staff canteen. 2 of the 3 interviewers did not turn up. 90 minutes of quick fire tech questions, then I was given just 5 minutes to ask my own questions. Whole thing felt very despondent. They didn't even bother to feed back afterwards. Awful and disrespectful, total waste of my time and travel expenses.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Natwest (Manchester, England) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online on RBS career website, I got an email with a link for a test (easy ones-math & logics) , after I passed the test, they sent me another link for Video Interview, this is recorded ones, 5 behavioural questions, you got 2 minutes to think and it started recording your answer. After I passed this, they called me and explained bout the role the invite me for face to face interview (final ones). I got 2 weeks for prepared and studied my interview.

It was a great building in city centre, seems so professional, the interviewer brought me to the CS department, got a quick tour for the work place, very busy environment, before the interview started I excused myself to toilet but sadly it was horrible, very dirty (even Mc Donald’s toilet a lot better than this) actually i didn’t expect that.

The interview took 2 hours, most of them behavioural questions.. STAR based (as I already prepared, I can easily answered to all the questions) tell me about a time stuff. The last test, you have to do a role play, i got only 5 minutes to read bank statement (really short time) got a call from the interviewer, he acted as a difficult customer, heavy accent and spoke as fast as possible. Don’t be panic, you will be fine. After the role play you will get to answer and review your responses.

The role itself in telephony team, help customer, offer products, educate customer. It advertised from 7 am to 11 pm rotational shift but after 12 months of period, it would be 24 hours role (I actually told the interviewer that I couldn’t work on night shift). You will get 6 month probation, casual outfit at work.

Personally after the final interview and seeing the work place - more in depth role itself, i knew that the job wouldn’t fit for me. After few days they told me that I didn’t successful but they gave me a lot of positive feedback bout my results and answers, it just seems that I lacked the interest in the role itself. (Eww the toilet and 24 hours shifts that put me off. Lols)

Overall its an open eye experience, don’t judge the book by its cover, it might looks so great and make you nervous, but nahh.. thats okay, it took about one month process, long time.. if you love typical call centre job, you might want to try.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Natwest?
      What you can bring to the role?
      Tell me bout the role?
      Tell me a time you make a promise to your colleagues?
      Tell me a time you give your best to your customer?
      Tell me about unexpected situation and how you handle it?
      Something about digital stuff? (Not really remember bout this questions)   1 Answer

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natwest (London, England).

Interview

I was headhunted by the recruiter and had a 45 min chat with her. She was v friendly. After that, I got invited to the next stage of the process, which was a video interview with a product owner. However, I was initially told it was a telephone interview. I then got sent an analytics at home task which consisted of excel and SQL. I am awaiting my outcome

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natwest.

Interview

Thorough interview - role play component about working at an event management company. Think the idea was that their was only 1 location that satisfied the needs of the company and that the goal was to recognise that. Had 10 mins to prepare before role play & the usual skill/compentency questions as well as about your experience.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Natwest (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

.net and angular
    1 written 2 technical 1 manager 1 hr round
    Went well.
    Week after HR round i was waiting for offer. I was told we are doing approvals. Till 25 days they said its on approval process. I stopped bugging them as i thought its matter of time. After 30 days they stopped replying to mail. Consultant said dont worry its in approval state. After 35 days consultant says sorry opening is on hold now. I stopped searching for job from day 1 as i was pretty much satisfied with rbs. I have to search again and now i am in very miserable position.

Assistant Interview

Interview

Over the phone on skype, good interaction. Good chit chat about the company and the role . Also general chat about lifestyle and life experiences and about the team I work with and finding out about my current role.

Interview Questions

• Question regarding my experience.. day2day challenges . Examples of my work.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.