Netbuilder Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Netbuilder Interview Questions

Interviews at Netbuilder

2.7

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netbuilder.

Interview

This was a very negative experience. The recruiter called me on Thanksgiving and, after I told him I was uninterested and hung up, he sent me "more information" via email less than 5 minutes later. Turned me off to the whole idea of working for this company. Overall, very unprofessional and rude.

Entry Level Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netbuilder (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview took about six hours including lunch time. It was a group interview. We were asked to come up with an idea for a product by researching the business potential, building the prototype, creating the advertisement, and etc. Overall, the interview felt pressured and it was the most unforgettable experience.

Java Developer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Netbuilder (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The Interview was very relaxed and in a comfortable environment. I met with the hiring manager and we first spoke about where the company is now and where it started. We went over my past experiences and where I saw myself in the future. I took a simple Java quiz and then I asked questions about the industry and how NETBuilder will continue to flourish in the current market.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netbuilder (London, England) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• "The company is looking to grow organically, meaning there is lots of room for progression during this time of expansion. [It provides] aid for lunches and awesome team nights out, and good quality training initially that puts you in good stead for the role."   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Netbuilder (Manchester, England) in May 2015.

Interview

An initial telephone interview by the recruitment team which were exceptionally friendly and extremely helpful with answering any questions.
    The assessment day was challenging and enjoyable at the same time, it makes you start to think about every little detail in even the simplest of tasks.
    At no point did I feel like I was under any serious pressure or scrutiny from recruiters and trainers. They were highly professional and welcoming.
    Even the meet and greet of current trainees was good as they didnt have a bad thing to say.

Interview Questions

• what is object oriented programming?   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netbuilder (London, England) in July 2015.

Interview

Assessment day. Around 20 people attended, and they assigned us 19 tasks.
    A bit chaotic, probably intentional to see how we do in that type of situation.
    they called out candidates for interview throughout the day for interview.
    Interview itself were easy.

There was a mix of people from Computer Science background, Physics, Engineering... etc. So for some it would be harder to stand out.
    I did not get the offer in the end, but my advice would be on the day: be involved!
    Don't be in the background and make yourself present and memorable.

Also know the the principles of Java for the interview. Its important.

Interview Questions

• What does the `static` keyword mean in Java?
      What's special about primitives in Java?

In addition, normal question about how I got into I.T. from Engineering.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netbuilder (Manchester, England) in August 2015.

Interview

First had a telephone interview, then went onto an assessment day which also had a one on one interview.
    The phone interview had some standard questions concerning OOP (Object-Orientated Programming) but nothing overly difficult to answer if you do some research beforehand.
    The assessment day was a lot of fun! Very quirky tasks to do and very fun to carry out. The one on one interview is just the standard review with some OOP questions thrown in. Again, nothing too difficult.

Application

Interview

A short phone interview followed by an assessment day in the company office with 17 other applicants. The day consisted of 14 tasks to complete as a functioning group to analyse how we all work, our strengths and our weaknesses. The day has a short technical interview but on the whole it is a very fun experience.

Interview Questions

• Provide an in-depth technical description of one of my University projects   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netbuilder (Manchester, England).

Interview

Arrived in the morning, had a outline of the company followed by an outline of the tasks we had to do during the assessment day. They were honest about how we would be in charge of all aspects of the assessment day

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Netbuilder (Manchester, England) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviews are a mixture of technical exam, personal interview and group exercises. You are given a selection of tasks as a group, and told to complete them together to the best of your ability. Throughout the day, you are individually interviewed as to your coding knowledge and other skills. There is also a multiple choice test to determine the candidates knowledge of java and object oriented programming.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the principles of object oriented programming?   1 Answer
    • Are you geographically flexible?   1 Answer
    • What projects have you been involved in?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.