Newcross Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 10 Jan 2018

2.0

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Totnes, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Totnes, England).

Interview

Standard interview by directors. Informal. Was kept waiting for an hour.Was at point of leaving ,when receptionist said Directors were ready.
    Directors were merely pottering around photo copying and saw me sat waiting , but no acknowledgement or apology.A big Red Flag !

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Bristol, England) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, quick and simple. I had a really good talk with the interviewer and she was very helpful in answering all my questions. I was offered the job immediately which I accepted. I enjoyed the induction training very much as well. I would recommend anyone to at least interview with Newcross.

Interview Questions

• What I most enjoy about being a carer.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Chelmsford, England) in October 2016.

Interview

It wasn't a proper interview, more of a chat. Pay rates were not disclosed to me but I was assured that it would be more than I was currently earning

Clinical Nurse Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woking, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Woking, England) in July 2016.

Interview

I sent my CV on line, the following day I received a phone call from HR asking me for a phone interview for a few days away which I agreed to then a few hours after she phoned me asking if it could be changed to a face to face interview 2 days away with a one on one with the manager, again I agreed. I then had a in-depth form that I needed to print out and fill in and take with me

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself? have you ever compromised quality? how do you hit target? give an example of a challenging situation and how you over came it? an example of a challenging pt and how you delt with them? challenging relative? have you ever spotted and error what did you do? have you ever managed people?   Answer Question

Business Centre Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Taunton, England) in July 2015.

Interview

Online application, telephone interview, face to face interview. Personality profiling used and 15 minute presentation to be prepared to present in interview.
    Face to face interview fairly informal, felt more like an open discussion than quick fire interview.

North Clinical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Glasgow, Scotland) in June 2015.

Interview

2 tier interview process, 1 by telephone and second face to face. 2 Hour face to face, very comprehensive asked lots about how my experience can map to the requirements of the company and direction. very receptive to the questions i asked. Made me feel comfortable and welcome.

Interview Questions

• Why Newcross? What attracted you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Truro, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Truro, England) in June 2015.

Interview

Met by several members of staff and introduced to Office team, then taken for a one on one interview with the Team Leader. Asked a few short questions about previous experience, what I knew about NX, etc., then told I would hear back in about two weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation offered.

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Bristol, England) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted my CV and a short covering letter via email. Shortly afterwards I was contacted by HR to arrange a short telephone interview with a member of staff followed by an in branch interview, one to one, with the branch manager. I was offered the job on the spot and was then asked for a copy of my portable DBS.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I witnessed something immoral happening in a home/care home setting?   1 Answer
    • What would I do if I was asked to operate against manual handling protocols?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Hamilton, Scotland).

Interview

Total joke the manager who interviewed me was so ignorant and new from the word go she wasn't going to take me on , all because I told her that the bad reviews had put me off, because nobody had a nice word to say about the place!

HCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canterbury, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Canterbury, England) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process includes filling up a form and getting to know more about the company.
    Then a member of the management gives us training on what we should do and what they expect from us. After that there is a signing of contracts. There is also a picture taking for the I.Ds.

Interview Questions

• What is the job role of a HCA? How long have you been doing the job?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.