Newcross Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Newcross Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

Business Centre Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Taunton, England) in July 2015.

Interview

Online application, telephone interview, face to face interview. Personality profiling used and 15 minute presentation to be prepared to present in interview.
    Face to face interview fairly informal, felt more like an open discussion than quick fire interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Bristol, England) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted my CV and a short covering letter via email. Shortly afterwards I was contacted by HR to arrange a short telephone interview with a member of staff followed by an in branch interview, one to one, with the branch manager. I was offered the job on the spot and was then asked for a copy of my portable DBS.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I witnessed something immoral happening in a home/care home setting?   1 Answer
    • What would I do if I was asked to operate against manual handling protocols?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Bristol, England) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, quick and simple. I had a really good talk with the interviewer and she was very helpful in answering all my questions. I was offered the job immediately which I accepted. I enjoyed the induction training very much as well. I would recommend anyone to at least interview with Newcross.

Interview Questions

• What I most enjoy about being a carer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Truro, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Truro, England) in June 2015.

Interview

Met by several members of staff and introduced to Office team, then taken for a one on one interview with the Team Leader. Asked a few short questions about previous experience, what I knew about NX, etc., then told I would hear back in about two weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Hamilton, Scotland).

Interview

Total joke the manager who interviewed me was so ignorant and new from the word go she wasn't going to take me on , all because I told her that the bad reviews had put me off, because nobody had a nice word to say about the place!

Support Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

very poor was never told anything much about the job, then told it was care work in care homes which I didn't want, then told I needed 6 months experience only had 2 in a care home, so I left wasted £8 on train

Interview Questions

• what experience have you had in care homes   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Totnes, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Totnes, England).

Interview

Standard interview by directors. Informal. Was kept waiting for an hour.Was at point of leaving ,when receptionist said Directors were ready.
    Directors were merely pottering around photo copying and saw me sat waiting , but no acknowledgement or apology.A big Red Flag !

HCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canterbury, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Canterbury, England) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process includes filling up a form and getting to know more about the company.
    Then a member of the management gives us training on what we should do and what they expect from us. After that there is a signing of contracts. There is also a picture taking for the I.Ds.

Interview Questions

• What is the job role of a HCA? How long have you been doing the job?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Chelmsford, England) in October 2016.

Interview

It wasn't a proper interview, more of a chat. Pay rates were not disclosed to me but I was assured that it would be more than I was currently earning

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Cardiff, Wales) in September 2014.

Interview

Good though interview by branch manager
    Then phone interview with clinical lead nurse,who went through a questionnaire that I had completed on day,also she checks previous employment to see your areas worked in previously
    Reference check
    Standard police checks

Interview Questions

• How to deal with set questions of difficulties that may be experienced   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.