Newcross Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 24 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Newcross Healthcare Solutions

Newcross Healthcare Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions

Interview

Easy to get an interview and the questions were basic, more about collecting documents for starting. I was satisfied with this process and found it straightforward. I would recommend applying here, even though I didnt take the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your previous role.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Inverurie, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Inverurie, Scotland, Scotland) in Feb 2021

Interview

Fast, and friendly phone call, questions and a thorough employee , background check for a suited candidate, I felt I was speaking toba friend as she had an easy warm approach rather than a stern recruiter or a mechanic al conversation like the average calls that's made usuall it was refreshing

Interview Questions
  • They covered in depth everything that they look for in an employee

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied online for the job and got called back for an interview a few days later. The interview took place online through a video chat (due to the pandemic), and it was very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What did you find the most interesting in your previous job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process went well. The interviewer made me relaxed and calm, better the the nervous panel interviews I have had in the past. It was an amazing experience . Really glad it went well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newcross Healthcare Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions

Interview

I had a video interview as the process took during the national lockdown. It was swift with some generic questions and my interviewer was very friendly. She made the entire process seem like a friendly chat. This was essential as it calmed my nerves to some extent.

Interview Questions
  • How many people are needed for manual handling

Anonymous Employee in Inverness, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Inverness, Scotland, Scotland) in Oct 2020

Interview

Applied online via website. Recieved a call short time later.inbited to a video interview with local branch the following week. Interview was average and as to be expected for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Newcross Healthcare Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions in Jan 2020

Interview

Easy, applied online and got a call for interview , had the interview over the phone. Process was very quick and easy due to the experience I had. Interviewer was very nice and calm, made the interview easy. Answered and bunch of questions and was told I got the job. Started to work in a weeks tine

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult staff members

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Bristol, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

It went really well, the interviewee's were really friendly and it was more like having an informal chat. I wouldn't worry too much. However I would thoroughly research the company before applying anyway.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knottingley, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Knottingley, England, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

I had an telephone interview at length. Was asked about my experience and whether my DBS was on the update service. Was also asked that if I had my practical manual handling certification which hadn’t, they completely understood.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a manual handling certification

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Manchester, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Online application. Phone call about the company. Another phone call to discussapplication. Waste of time as they said half way through I wasn’t skilled enough which they could have said during the first phone call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews