Newcross Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Newcross Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Newcross Healthcare Solutions

2.1

Support Worker Interview

Interview

I had a video interview as the process took during the national lockdown. It was swift with some generic questions and my interviewer was very friendly. She made the entire process seem like a friendly chat. This was essential as it calmed my nerves to some extent.

Interview Questions

• How many people are needed for manual handling   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Inverness, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Inverness, Scotland) in October 2020.

Interview

Applied online via website. Recieved a call short time later.inbited to a video interview with local branch the following week. Interview was average and as to be expected for the role.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Bristol, England) in September 2019.

Interview

It went really well, the interviewee's were really friendly and it was more like having an informal chat. I wouldn't worry too much. However I would thoroughly research the company before applying anyway.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knottingley, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Knottingley, England) in December 2018.

Interview

I had an telephone interview at length. Was asked about my experience and whether my DBS was on the update service. Was also asked that if I had my practical manual handling certification which hadn’t, they completely understood.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a manual handling certification   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Manchester, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Online application. Phone call about the company. Another phone call to discussapplication. Waste of time as they said half way through I wasn’t skilled enough which they could have said during the first phone call.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Bristol, England) in February 2018.

Interview

I was called over the phone and subsequently, invited to a team assessment. After having passed the assessment I came back to their office for a second interview, at which point I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions in regards to my previous experience and current aspirations.   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Totnes, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Totnes, England).

Interview

Standard interview by directors. Informal. Was kept waiting for an hour.Was at point of leaving ,when receptionist said Directors were ready.
    Directors were merely pottering around photo copying and saw me sat waiting , but no acknowledgement or apology.A big Red Flag !

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Bristol, England) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, quick and simple. I had a really good talk with the interviewer and she was very helpful in answering all my questions. I was offered the job immediately which I accepted. I enjoyed the induction training very much as well. I would recommend anyone to at least interview with Newcross.

Interview Questions

• What I most enjoy about being a carer.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Chelmsford, England) in October 2016.

Interview

It wasn't a proper interview, more of a chat. Pay rates were not disclosed to me but I was assured that it would be more than I was currently earning

Clinical Nurse Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woking, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newcross Healthcare Solutions (Woking, England) in July 2016.

Interview

I sent my CV on line, the following day I received a phone call from HR asking me for a phone interview for a few days away which I agreed to then a few hours after she phoned me asking if it could be changed to a face to face interview 2 days away with a one on one with the manager, again I agreed. I then had a in-depth form that I needed to print out and fill in and take with me

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself? have you ever compromised quality? how do you hit target? give an example of a challenging situation and how you over came it? an example of a challenging pt and how you delt with them? challenging relative? have you ever spotted and error what did you do? have you ever managed people?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.