Next Level Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Next Level Marketing

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Next Level Marketing

Promotional Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Next Level Marketing (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

My previous promotional manager e-mailed the staff in New York. Once I moved here, I met with select management of the marketing company, attended a couple liquor training meetings, then when promotional season began, I started getting selected for gigs.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to continue promotional modeling in New York City (I moved from another state.)   1 Answer

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnwood, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Next Level Marketing (Lincolnwood, IL (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

As soon as I walked into the "office" I knew what this was going to be. Nothing but a receptionist, a big empty room with white boards and an interviewing room. This was a door to door or local business to local business sales job. Trying to hire desperate workers to sell to desperate people. I HATE when I waste my time because you list a position as MARKETING when you are clearly looking for SALES people. and not office sales even, field sales. Dont try and con people into coming in.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sonoma, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Next Level Marketing (Sonoma, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I did not have an interview, I was just assigned to a random job. I did it thinking I would get paid the same day based on the craigslist post

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.