Nice Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nice Agency

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nice Agency (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Step 1: Phone interview
    Step 2: Paired coding test
    Step 3: Personality match interview

From the initial interview to the final interview months went. Still, everything went well and feedback seemed positive. From what they said it felt they were keen to move forward quickly, but then they stopped replying and never said yes or no. I can understand when a company ignores a candidate that never interviewed there and just sent a CV, but after 3 interviews I would expect a bit more consideration instead of this cold treatment. It was very flaky and not very nice of a company with the name Nice.

Interview Questions

• The coding test involves a series of unit tests that are initially failing and need to be made to pass. Another person already posted the tests here.   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nice Agency (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Barely got a chance to speak before I was placed in front of a test. It wasn't really an interview, and more just a test. I got the feeling they weren't that impressed with me, and suspect the interviewer secretly signalled someone to interrupt and cut it short without appearing rude.
    Overall, not particularly nice...

Interview Questions

• Write a function that satisfies the following:

add(1)(2).value() = 3;
        add(1, 2)(3).value() = 6;
        add(1)(2)(3).value() = 6;
        add(1)(2) + 3 = 6;   1 Answer

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nice Agency (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

One hour technical discussions on various subjects. At the end of the interview feedback was promised within one or two days. I waited a week, and then e-mailed the recruiter. She ignored my e-mail.

Not nice at all to lie to candidates, and ignore requests for feedback that you agreed to provide.

Interview Questions

• Various Java related questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.