Nobia Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nobia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nobia (Leeds, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Applied for Data Analyst role at Magnet online. Got shortlisted for a telephone interview. The interviewer rang very late and wasn't properly prepared to ask questions. I was only asked 1 very basic question, 'What previous experience would help you in this role?', and the interviewer didn't give me any information about the role, and was unable to answer any questions that I had. Two weeks passed and I received no feedback. I emailed twice asking for some feedback, eventually had to ring. I rang and was told I would be called back and given feedback by my interviewer. No feedback was ever given. The most unorganised, uncaring and unprofessional company I have dealt with.

Interview Questions
  • What previous experience would help you in this role?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Morley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nobia (Morley, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

Initial telephone interview took around 30 minutes, asked about past experience. Second interview was face to face at office in Morley with IT manager and a developer. Interviewers were nice and make you feel comfortable. Went into more details on past experiences for 45 minutes, then completed a 30 minutes competency test. They do care that you have the ability to do your job but more importantly you have the right personality to succeed within the team. So do look at their values and prepare accordingly.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most challenging part of your previous work experience and how did you overcome it.

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nobia (Maidstone, England) in Jul 2015

Interview

A friend of the family introduced me to magnet had no interest in at the start but he really pushed me towards this job, thought I would lad be great at it. Phone interview with talent acquisition, then interview with store manager on site.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed