Nobia Interview Questions

Updated Dec 26, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nobia

Nobia

Anonymous Employee in Morley, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nobia (Morley, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

Initial telephone interview took around 30 minutes, asked about past experience. Second interview was face to face at office in Morley with IT manager and a developer. Interviewers were nice and make you feel comfortable. Went into more details on past experiences for 45 minutes, then completed a 30 minutes competency test. They do care that you have the ability to do your job but more importantly you have the right personality to succeed within the team. So do look at their values and prepare accordingly.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most challenging part of your previous work experience and how did you overcome it.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nobia

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nobia (Maidstone, England, England) in Jul 2015

Interview

A friend of the family introduced me to magnet had no interest in at the start but he really pushed me towards this job, thought I would lad be great at it. Phone interview with talent acquisition, then interview with store manager on site.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed