Norton Rose Fulbright Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Norton Rose Fulbright Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jun 2018

Sourcing Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright.

Interview

I had to submit an example of my write up for a candidate. Once accepted I had a phone interview and an in-person interview. All three hiring managers did a great job explaining the job and setting the expectation.

Interview Questions

• An example of how I overcame a challenging issue.   1 Answer

First Year Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Met with the two partners who are co-chairs of the hiring in the NYC office. Both were pleasant and were interested in having a natural and frank conversation. They were not sticking to typical interview questions, rather we talked about anything the natural conversation took us.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

30 minute call, which involved 20 rapid-fire questions. After the questions, I talked with several people. I was then invited for a call-back where I met more attorneys. Everyone seemed really nice and hard-working.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Easygoing interview style. Friendly and laid-back with a few questions about things on my resume but no difficult questions. Interview seemed more geared toward assessing "fit" than aptitude. Interviewed with ~6 partners/associates

Legal Talent Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (New York, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very brief with a few members of the team and sold the role to me. The team was very engaging and asked me multiple questions regarding scenarios that I would encounter in the HR field and different projects that I would have to take on.

Interview Questions

• How can you balance when you have many projects going on?   Answer Question

Senior Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring took longer than I expected. It consisted of a phone interview, then a two-person interview. Then a interview with the team, we went out to lunch. Then one more final interview. Finally a thorough back ground check. The process took so long that Ii almost took another job.

Interview Questions

• The questions were a mix of IT related questions and team function type questions.   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied through email. Three weeks later I received a call for a callback. Did the standard callback interview, and met with six different attorneys for thirty mintues each. Recieved and offer 2 and a half weeks later.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Went in for an interview with the paralegal team. Overall they were very nice and polite and were genuinely interested in learning more. Was offered a second interview with the attorneys on the team. Were extremely nice and personable. Very easy to talk to.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process took several meetings and lasted over four months. The first meeting was a basic get-to-know-you meeting that lasted an hour. The subsequent meetings involved new people that were added to the process. The process was not difficult, just lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Please explain in detail how you would increase the firm's revenues and profits.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright in July 2014.

Interview

Met with multiple senior partners to discuss the role and answer questions about past experiences relating to law. Answered questions on why specifically I wanted to join this specific practice group.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.