Norton Rose Fulbright Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Norton Rose Fulbright Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jun 2018

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Washington, DC (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

For the paralegal position specifically, it was a fast a n easy process. I met with two of the Senior Associates on the same day, as well as the HR Manager. It was not an issue that I was not in law school or attempting to apply (though I can't remember if I told them I was thinking of it). They mostly were looking for people who were competent and a good cultural fit. All the interviewers were very professional and kind.

Interview Questions

• What was my specific interest in the position and where it would take me next.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright in July 2014.

Interview

Met with multiple senior partners to discuss the role and answer questions about past experiences relating to law. Answered questions on why specifically I wanted to join this specific practice group.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

Met in room with several partners and associate. Interviewed for 20+ minutes. Pleasant atmosphere. Canned questions that could be expected.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

30 minute call, which involved 20 rapid-fire questions. After the questions, I talked with several people. I was then invited for a call-back where I met more attorneys. Everyone seemed really nice and hard-working.

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I got to be in a small room with the IT manager, HR manager, office administrator and a future peer. Wasn't the most comfortable environment ever. If you are not used to being in situations with people who make a lot more money than you, be sure to dress your best and be well groomed.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process took several meetings and lasted over four months. The first meeting was a basic get-to-know-you meeting that lasted an hour. The subsequent meetings involved new people that were added to the process. The process was not difficult, just lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Please explain in detail how you would increase the firm's revenues and profits.   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Easygoing interview style. Friendly and laid-back with a few questions about things on my resume but no difficult questions. Interview seemed more geared toward assessing "fit" than aptitude. Interviewed with ~6 partners/associates

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied through email. Three weeks later I received a call for a callback. Did the standard callback interview, and met with six different attorneys for thirty mintues each. Recieved and offer 2 and a half weeks later.

Senior Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring took longer than I expected. It consisted of a phone interview, then a two-person interview. Then a interview with the team, we went out to lunch. Then one more final interview. Finally a thorough back ground check. The process took so long that Ii almost took another job.

Interview Questions

• The questions were a mix of IT related questions and team function type questions.   1 Answer

First Year Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Met with the two partners who are co-chairs of the hiring in the NYC office. Both were pleasant and were interested in having a natural and frank conversation. They were not sticking to typical interview questions, rather we talked about anything the natural conversation took us.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.