Norton Rose Fulbright Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Norton Rose Fulbright Interview Questions

Updated 11 Oct 2017

3.1

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

30 minute call, which involved 20 rapid-fire questions. After the questions, I talked with several people. I was then invited for a call-back where I met more attorneys. Everyone seemed really nice and hard-working.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Easygoing interview style. Friendly and laid-back with a few questions about things on my resume but no difficult questions. Interview seemed more geared toward assessing "fit" than aptitude. Interviewed with ~6 partners/associates

Senior Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring took longer than I expected. It consisted of a phone interview, then a two-person interview. Then a interview with the team, we went out to lunch. Then one more final interview. Finally a thorough back ground check. The process took so long that Ii almost took another job.

Interview Questions

• The questions were a mix of IT related questions and team function type questions.   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied through email. Three weeks later I received a call for a callback. Did the standard callback interview, and met with six different attorneys for thirty mintues each. Recieved and offer 2 and a half weeks later.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Went in for an interview with the paralegal team. Overall they were very nice and polite and were genuinely interested in learning more. Was offered a second interview with the attorneys on the team. Were extremely nice and personable. Very easy to talk to.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright in July 2014.

Interview

Met with multiple senior partners to discuss the role and answer questions about past experiences relating to law. Answered questions on why specifically I wanted to join this specific practice group.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright.

Interview

They interviewed at NYU during the fall. The interviewer seemed so apathetic and a little bored.

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I got to be in a small room with the IT manager, HR manager, office administrator and a future peer. Wasn't the most comfortable environment ever. If you are not used to being in situations with people who make a lot more money than you, be sure to dress your best and be well groomed.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Washington, DC (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

For the paralegal position specifically, it was a fast a n easy process. I met with two of the Senior Associates on the same day, as well as the HR Manager. It was not an issue that I was not in law school or attempting to apply (though I can't remember if I told them I was thinking of it). They mostly were looking for people who were competent and a good cultural fit. All the interviewers were very professional and kind.

Interview Questions

• What was my specific interest in the position and where it would take me next.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

Met in room with several partners and associate. Interviewed for 20+ minutes. Pleasant atmosphere. Canned questions that could be expected.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.