Nublue Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Sort:

Marketing Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nublue (Lancaster, England) in June 2015.

Interview

I was initially interested in two roles that Nublue had advertised so I requested if I could come in and have a casual chat about the different roles. I met with senior management who helped me to decide which role could be most suitable for me and my own ambitions.

Following this I officially applied for one of the roles and went through a more formal interview process. The atmosphere was relaxed and not as intimidating as some interviews I had been on. They were very clear on what they were looking for and their questions reflected that.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember specifically - but my chat on the first visit had covered more about me and my own plans, the formal interview was more focused on my skills and experience, and what I could bring to the role.   Answer Question

Nublue Response

22 Apr 2016 – Talent Advisor

Thanks for the Review. we try and be as focused as we can be so that the individual is sure it is the right job for them, as well as them being right for us.

Junior Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nublue.

Interview

Straight forward interview with the director, wanted to look at previous work I have completed at initial stage and if they felt it was adequate I would be called in to do a test script in php

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nublue (Lancaster, England) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was held by two people and was very friendly. Questions ranged from difficult to simple questions about yourself.
    The interview last about an hour and they mainly asked questions about my portfolio site and other work I've done and the coding exercise they asked me to do before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Whats the most important thing to you when making websites?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nublue (Lancaster, England) in October 2014.

Interview

Following my submission of a written application and a link to my copywriting portfolio, I was shortlisted from over 100 candidates for the role of Copywriter and invited for an informal interview with the company directors. The interview itself took around 20 minutes, during which we discussed my experience as a proofreader in print and as a copywriter in healthcare and travel. We talked through my portfolio including magazine articles and blogs, and discussed Nublue's copywriting/content marketing requirements, my experience, what I could do for the company, and what I expected in terms of salary and work culture/progression.

Interview Questions

• You haven't worked in digital before; what would be your approach with this role, without that prior experience?   1 Answer

Operations & Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nublue (Lancaster, England) in July 2013.

Interview

Was interviewed for the position by the departments manager and the former employee, had what I thought was a brilliant interview and was asked a range of questions as well as being able to ask my own questions. The Job description was described well and felt confident when I walked out at the end.
    I was then called back to meet the director and the department manager for an informal chat and then was very happy to be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• About my CV, I mentioned sage work, and if I was able to carry out certain tasks in Sage or would be happy to train to refresh memory and take it on as part of the role   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything in the process

Nublue Response

22 Apr 2016 – Talent Advisor

Thanks so much for completing this evaluation. Really good to get an evaluation from someone who was referred by an agency.

Trainee Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nublue (Lancaster, England) in July 2018.

Interview

I met with 2 employees who shared a few standard competency-based questions, as well as had a general chat about myself, my goals and interests, and about the role.

The interview was then followed by a brief assessment, which for my role involved a bit of "day-in-the-life" style things where I'd have a replica inbox with some example problems/tickets I might have to deal with them. I was given a cheat sheet that covered what had to be done in each circumstance, and worked through them.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about describing a technical problem to a client or user?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.